Swapping wives with Chacha

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Ani, I came across this site a week ago and would like to share my life story with you. Except for the names, the story is 100% true. I’m writing the story from my point of view, but 3 others are reminding me all the details. So let’s start…. 

I’m 27 and my wife Reena is 22, we’ve been married for 2 years. We live in Delhi with my Chacha (my dad’s cousin) and his wife. My Chacha is 38 and Chachi is 30. We don’t plan on having any kids for few years yet as we want to enjoy our sex life for a while. My Chacha has a 7 year old son who goes to school in my Chachi’s Native village. Her parents didn’t want to move to Delhi to help take care of him, so they took him to their village. We all work, Chacha takes his car to work and Renna goes with him because her work is near his. My Chachi travels in a different direction on her scooter and I take my Motorcycle to work on a different route all together. 

My wife is a very very beautiful woman, white skin, 5’7” tall, very slim waste, medium size boobs small but nice round ass. Every man turns his head to take a second look at her. My Chachi is a very sexy woman, brown smooth skin little bigger than my wife, but solid with no fat. She’s only 5’2” tall. I have always lusted her. Me & my Chacha are pretty good looking as well as we are both 5”11” tall. 

It all started one day when everyone left for work and I couldn’t leave because I couldn’t find my wallet. While looking for it, I found some pills in a small bottle hidden in my wife’s drawer where she keeps her cloths. From the label, I learned that they were sleeping pills. This explained why everyone used get tired and fall asleep right after our bed time tea. She was feeding us these pills. The only conclusion that I could come to as to why she was doing this was that she is probably having an affair with my neighbor Vishal. Vishal is 24, very handsome, 6’3” tall. His wife is not bad looking, but not a perfect match for Vishal either. She is only 5’3” tall and Reena always talks about how she is nothing compared to Vishal. I knew she liked him and Vishal also secretly looked at Reena when ever he got a chance. I was a little mad but for some reason. 

After dinner that evening, I kept a close eye on my wife as she used prepare the bed time tea. Before serving us tea she went to our bedroom upstairs, then back to the kitchen before bringing the tea for us. She brought 2 cups to the TV room and put one in front of me and the other in front of Chachu. She went to the kitchen again and came back drinking out of one cup and gave the other to my chachi. 

I got up with my cup and went to the computer room and after about 15 minutes I spilled my tea in the bathroom sink near the computer room and started pretending that I was tired. My Chacha and Chachi also started falling asleep few minutes later and went to their bedroom. I went to our bedroom as well. We have a 4 bedroom house; all rooms are on the 2nd floor. Our room is at the front the one next to it is set up for my Chacha’s son. The 3rd belongs to Chacha & Chachi and the last and the farthest one from my room is the Guest room. Every room has a bathroom in it. 

While in bed I kept my ears on my wife’s movements and about 10 minutes later I heard her coming upstairs, she went to the bathroom and then came and lay beside me in our bed. After a few minutes she started calling my name and started moving me, I pretended that I was asleep and then I heard a soft male voice. Aja Aja, and Renna got up and started walking out of the bedroom. I opened my eyes a little, but couldn’t see who was outside the room because the hallway was totally dark. I heard them walking into the guest room. In my mind I was thinking that Vishal probably drugs his wife as well and then comes to my house to fuck the hole that belongs to me. For some reason I started getting hard. I got up and quietly walked to guest room door; it was not properly closed and I could see everything that was happening in there. The street light shining through the window lit up the whole room. As I made my way to the door to get a good view, I was surprised at what I saw. It was my Chacha sucking on Reena’s boobs. They both had their tops off. They were standing beside the bed and Chacha was going wild on her boobs and Reena had both her hands in Chacha’s hair. My lun was totally hard by now and I had a mixed feeling of hurt and joy. I was thinking of going to my Chachi’s room to check up on her but these two were moving so fast that I couldn’t leave the action. He quickly pulled off Reen’s pajamas and laid her on the bed. Reena had both legs up in the air and chacha got on his knees on the floor and started licking my wife’s choot. And Reena started moaning and the moans were not soft. She was getting louder and louder as she didn’t worry about waking up anyone. I slowly sat on the floor and put my hand in my pajamas and started playing with my lun. 

After a few minutes, Chacha stood up beside the bed again and Reena got up and went on her knees to return the favor and with a quick pull, she had Cha-cha all necked. Wow, man he had a big lun. All these years, I was known amongst my friends for having the biggest lun as I’m 8” long and very thick, but Chacha’s made mine look tiny. His lun must have been over 10 inches and much thicker than mine. I started wondering if Reena would be able to take it all. She started sucking it and all she could take in her mouth was his tip, she couldn’t take it any further. She could take most of mine in with leaving only about 2 inches behind, but her mouth was no match for Chacha’s tool. After a few minutes Chacha laid her on the bed again and this time he climbed on the bed as well and positioned himself between her legs. My hart started beating faster, the excitement started running through my whole body. Chacha started hitting his heavy lun on my wife’s clit and started spitting on it to lubricate it more. With a small stroke, he entered in to Reena and she let out a big moan saying ooooooohhhhhhhh yes Veru. That was the first time I heard her call my Chacha by his nick name. He pushed it quickly further into her and Reena put both of her hands on Chacha’s belly and pushed him back saying, “slowly slowly, meri choot ko adjust hone do”. Chacha then pulled it out a bit, threw some more spit on it and pushed it all the way in. With it all in, he laid on her, kissing her wildly and after about a minute he started moving it in and out slowly. I was so turned on, that I started stroking my lund slowly, the pre cum juices started flowing out. 

Mean while, Chacha’s strokes were getting faster, the bed started squeaking and Reena was moaning hot sexy comments. Oh Veeru, mere yaar, chod de mujhe, phad de meree choot she said. Chacha immediately said, “Tujhe vee Chodoo ga, teri maa ko be chodoo ga, Sali teri sari family ko chodoo ga. Yes yes, said Reena, Sab ko chod do, sab ko apni rakhel bna lo. I stopped stroking my lund, I knew I would’ve came if I had stoked it a few more times. The whole bed was shaking and the sound of his thighs hitting her butt cheeks could be heard through out the whole house. 
After fucking her continuously for about 10 minutes, he put her in doggy style and rammed her cunt even faster and harder. Chachu was swearing at her whole family including her younger sister who is 18 and she was enjoying every word that came out of Chachu’s mouth. I never talked to her this way although I always wanted to fuck my Sali and my wife’s sexy Aunt. After changing a few more positions, Chachu again put her back in the position that he started with, with him on top of her and started asking her where she wanted him to cum. Cum in my choot, she screamed, bhar do ise, and Cahach’s strokes started becoming slower as he started shooting his maal in to my wife’s pussy. Yeh lo Sali, sara le lo. After lying in that position for a while, Chachu rolled over and lay beside her and with his hand he started catching the falling cum from her choot and started putting it in her mouth. 

I quietly got up and went to Chachi’s room; she had no clue as to what had happened. I gave her a soft kiss on her lips and lifted up her T shirt and sucked on her big beautiful solid tits. I tried to take her pajama off, but she moved every time I tried so I knew that I wasn’t going to get to taste it today and besides, I wanted her to be awake when I play with her. 
I need to cum, so I put my lun into her hand and started stroking it with my hand on top of hers and it only need a few strokes, I came on her belly and then cleaned it with her bed sheet and went to my room. 

I went to bed but couldn’t sleep, and in the middle of the night I got up again to check up on them, they were both in deep sleep, I stopped in Chachi’s room, gave her a few soft kisses and went back to bed. I finally fell asleep until Reena woke me up. Get up Ani, I’m done with the bathroom, you can use it now, she said. 

I got up and after breakfast I went to work. Me and Chachi would leave half hour before them and would arrive half hour before them. That day I left work 2 hours early and came back and changed the sleeping pills with vitamin pills that looked very similar. 

Chachi came home and I said to her that I have something to tell her and made her promise that she wouldn’t tell anyone and would not get mad or try to stop what was happening. After some concern she agreed and I told her what I saw and how we were getting drugged. She was mad at first but I calmed her down and explained that getting mad is not the way to go as it would break up 2 marriages and would have a big effect on her son. We both went quiet for a minute sitting on the sofa beside each other. What should we do, she asked breaking the silence. We can’t let this go on, we have to stop it, she added to her questions. Why do we have to stop it, let them enjoy and have fun, I said. She looked at me with her jaw dropped and her eyes wide open. But it’s not fair to you and me she said. We can have our own fun I said as I turned towards her and put my hand on her lap. You are lying she said, I know what you’re doing, you’re making this up, just so you can fuck me. I’m not lying I said, I took her to the guest room and showed her the bed sheet with some cum spots and then showed her the pills and told her how I switched them. She was starting to believe me now. I then took her to her room and told her what I did to her last night and showed her the place on the sheet which I used to clean my cum with. Ohhhh that’s why my belly sticky this morning she said with a little smile now. I explained, how it was not possible if Reena was sleeping with me and Chacha was sleeping with you. I believe you now she said, I’m with you, tell me what to do and I’ll do it, she said. Wasting no time I turned around coming face to face with her, put my hands around her waste and pulled her towards me and started kissing wildly. We only had five minutes before Chachu and Reena would be home, so we made plans for the night. We decided that we would pretend to be sleepy after the bed tea and once they went to the guest room, we would get together and fuck. 

Chachu and Reena came and we acted normal around them. My lund however was not going to wait till night, it was hard and it needed something. The feeling of Chachi’s body and her smell was making me crazy. That day whenever we got a chance we would kiss and I’d rub her boobs and squeeze her ass. Around 7 pm, Chachu went upstairs to his room and started working on some files and Reena was in the computer room and I found Chachi alone in the kitchen preparing dinner, I went to her and said I can’t wait till night, my lund is still hard, it won’t go down. I took it out and placed it in her hand. We’re gonna get caught, she said and the blame will all come on us. I told her that Chachu I upstairs and I would keep an eye on Reena as she could be seen from the kitchen window. Chachi sat on the floor and started sucking my lun. This is the perfect size she said, Veru’s is too big and thick, I can’t even suck it good neither can I take it all in my pussy, did Rennu take all? She asked. Yes I said. Sali challu rundi she said, yes I replied and told how Chachu was swearing at her mother, sister and her Chachi and how she was enjoying it. Mujhe jo chahte ho bolo, said chachi. Pahiley to teree choot ko jee bhar kar chodna hai mujhe, phir tere sister or bhabi kee maroon ga. Chachi was so turned on that she forced all of my lun in to her mouth. She was much better than Reena. I grabbed her head from the back and started fucking her mouth until she pushed me away. Chachu ka badla ley rahe ho mujh se? No I said, mujhe badla nahin chahiye, mujhe to Chachi chahiye. She gave me smile with eyes full of love and said I love you Ani. She then got up and kissed me and took a look at Reena herself to make sure it was still safe. Reena was still on the computer with her back towards us. She went down again and sucked it until I filled her mouth with my cum. She took every drop and then ordered me to go out of the kitchen. 

I could relax now. We had our dinner and tea and after, as planned, we started acting sleepy. Chachu and Reenu started acting sleepy as well. Reenu started doing the dishes, as that was her duty and the 3 of us went up to our beds. Reenu came up and just like the previous night, started calling my name and moving me to see if was fully asleep. I didn’t make her suspicious and lay quietly. She got up and I could hear Chachu come out of his room and both of them went to their usual spot. I got up and went to Chachi, she was standing in the door wearing long T shirt and no pajamas, we started kissing in the door and put my hands on her ass and learned that she had her panties off as well. We walked towards the guest room and stood in the hall again and started watching them. Chachu was all naked and Reena still had all her clothes on and was sucking Chachu’s lund. I was standing behind Chachi and playing with her pussy with one hand and her left tit with the other. Chacha started swearing at Reenu again. Chachi got wet listening to him and I lay on the floor facing up and directed Chachi’s choot on to my face. I started working on her tasty pussy with my tongue and she was enjoying the lick and the show that Chachu and Reena were putting up for her. I kept my face buried in her pussy and tasted every part of it, shoving my tongue deep inside her, softly biting her clit, putting my finger in her pussy and then putting it in her ass in order to lubricate it. Chachi’s body started clinching and her juices started flowing. She had reached her orgasm. She got up and I stood up behind her and looked in the room, Chacha was getting ready to put his lun into Reenu. Let’s go, I whispered into Chachi’s ear. I want to see her take it all, she quietly replied. With a few storkes Chacha’s lun was all in and Chachi’s was looking at them with a big surprise on her face. 

I grabbed Chachi’s hand and pulled it as I started walking towards our bedroom. She followed. I quickly took my T shirt and shorts off and got her all naked as well. I sucked on her tits for a few minutes and then Chachi started sucking my lun. I let her suck for a while but I wanted put my lun in her choot. I laid her on the bed lifted her legs and started rubbing my lun on her wet cunt. Bar doon, I asked. Yes she replied. To bol kar batao, I said. Mere choot ko apna lun dedo Ani, please mere choot ko majha dedo. I pushed it half in with the first stroke and all in with the second. It was so warm that I felt I was in haven. I lay on her with my lun all in, not moving it at all with our bodies pressed tightly and I started sucking her lips and her tongue. I then started telling her how I have always wanted to fuck her. To ab tak batyia kiyon nahian mujhe, she asked. I said I was afraid that you would turn me down and tell Chachu. I would’ve never told on you, she said, if I would’ve turned you down then you should’ve raped me as I would’ve deserved it. By this time we started hearing Reenu’s loud moaning noise. I started pumping Chachi harder and she started moaning softly. Chachi Chachi, I called her. Yes, she asked. Main tera sada ke liye yaar ban na chahta hoon, main teri maa ka yaar ban na chahta hoon, main tere bhabi ka yaar ban na chahta hoon, I said as I pumped away. Main tujhe sab kee chood dilwaoongee, she said. I bent her over in doggy style and put my cock on her ass hole and slowly made my way in. She told me that Chachu tried several times to put it in her ass but could never penetrate it. I was the first to fuck her in the ass. My strokes got faster and Chachi got wilder; I was really enjoying this small 5’2” sex machine. I saw us in the big mirror that we have standing in one corner of our bedroom and it looked like a big bull fucking a small calf. 
I started pumping her hard and kept swearing at her. We got so carried away that we totally forgot about Chachu and Reena and our moans got louder and louder. I turned my head and saw Reena and Chachu standing naked in our bedroom door. As I stopped my pumping Chachi turned her head and saw them as well. 

Are you two finished, I asked them. They didn’t answer, just stood quietly looking at us. I slowly started pumping Chachi again and said to them, if you’re not finished then go finish up and come back, If you’re finished then let us finish before you come in. They walked away and I took my lun out of Chachi’s gaand and laid on the bed facing up and told chachi to come on top. She saw them walk away and gave me a big smile as she knew that we were all free to play now and didn’t have to hold back. She got on top of me and put her hands on my chest, feet flat on bed, my lun in her choot and and she started stroking me. She was moaning loudly as she wanted them to hear. Oh Ani, your lun is the perfectly sizee for my garm choot, she said loudly, yeh ab se mera ho giya, I love you Ani, I love you. I let her stay on top of me for a while and then went on top of her and grabbed her ankles with my hands and put her legs all the way back her ass was pointing straight up, I shoved my lun in her choot, lifted my knees up and put all the weight on my toes and started giving her big hard pumps. Oh Ani, your lun is perfect size for my choot, she said, it’s all enjoyable and no pain. Tere choot vee Reena se tight hai, I said. I love you Samita, I said as I called her by her name. Chachi bolo mujhe, jab Chachi bolte ho to mujhe aissa lagta hai ke main bahut gandi hoon, aur apne nephew kee rakhel hoon, she said gasping for air as my pumps were making her tired. Where do you want me to come? I asked. My mouth she replied. I pulled and unloaded into her mouth, again she did not even waste a drop. 
We went to bathroom to wash up, when we came back we found Chachu and Reena sitting on our bed wearing their night suits with the lights turned on. We were naked and had no plans of putting any clothes on. We went and sat on the other side of the bed. They would look at us and then put their heads down feeling guilty. We had no shame. They could not find the courage to speak as we knew they had questions. We sat quietly for a while then I finally broke the silence and said, you two must be wondering why the sleeping pills didn’t work. I’m sorry, said Reena as nothing else came out of her. Its okay, let’s just enjoy ourselves, I said, and then I started kissing Chachi agian. They were feeling a little comfortable now and Chacha asked, how long have you known for? I said before I answer that, you have to tell us how and when your affair started. I leaned over and kissed Reena on the lips to make her more comfortable, she smiled and I told her not to worry, everything is okay. Why don’t you tell me Reena, I asked. 

She took a deep breath and started telling us that it started about 8 months ago when one day she and Chacha were home alone and she went to Chacha’s room to give him tea and saw Chacha watching porn dvd. He had his lun out and was stroking it. She got shocked as she had never before seen such a big and thick one. She stood still looking at it and Chacha walked over to her, grabbed her hand and put it on it and that was the first day they did it. How long is it Chachu, I asked with a smile. Ten and half inches he replied. Chachi immidiatly said, good for you Reena, I’m glad you can take it all. This comment made them more comfortable. For how long have you been feeding us sleeping pills Reena, I asked. Since our affair started, she replied and filled us in with all the details of their affair. Then I told them how I watched them the previous night and how I had always wanted to fuck Chachi. I then asked Chachu to kiss Reenu in front of me and he did just that and my lun was hard again. I told Reena that when I found the pills, I thought she was fucking Vishal. No she said, I would never fuck anyone who would ruin her and her family’s reputation by telling others. We decided to make it a suhag rat for me and Chahi. They went to Chachu’s room and I fucked Chachi three more time before falling asleep. 

Next day Chachu and Reena went to work; me and Chachi took the day off work and fucked all day. I shaved her pussy and ass. We fucked in every room, kitchen, bathroom, all day we didn’t wear any cloths, we would fuck, take a shower, eat a little and then start the cycle over again. 

When Cahchu and Reena came from work we all had sex together in the living room. We had girls licking each other in 69 position, I was licking Renna’s pussy and kissing Chachi at the same time, Chacha was on the other side doing the same. During sex every time Chachu would pull his dick out of Reena’s cunt, I would hold it with my hand to direct it back into her. We all had enjoyed eachother. Every night now, chachi sleeps with me and Reena with chachu. 

After about a month, we took 2 weeks off work and went to Goa. On our 2nd night there we fucked 2 other couples from Mumbai and this is where we all totally opened up to each other. I had a lot of questions for Reena and It was now possible to ask her everything. I wanted to know who was the first guy to fuck her because she was not a virgin when we got married. When I asked her on our wedding night as to who she lost her virginity to, she said, a carrot. Although I knew that she was lying, I just loved her so much that I didn’t care about the past. On our last evening in Goa, we were in our room, me and Chachu had a few drinks, we made Chachi and Reena take one drink as well, it was their first time and they were feeling quite good with just one. I then asked Reena, who she actually lost her virginity to. Tell me the truth Reena, I said, Teri seal kis to tori. You won’t get mad, will you, she asked. We are over that point now, don’t hold back be open, I said. She said her own Chachu. Really, asked Chachi. Yes she said. Tell me all about it I asked. (Before I tell you what she told us let me give her family’s brief introduction. She lived in a village with her mother, younger sister who in now 18, her Cahcha, Chachi and their son who is also 18 now. Her father went to UK illegally when she was only 12 and it took him quite a few years to get his status to sponsor his family. Reena was not included in the sponsorship due to her age. Her father came back, married off Reena and took her mother and sister to UK with him. Now back to Reena’s story) 

She said it all started one night when she saw her mother get up and go to Chacha’s room. Her Chachi spent a lot of time at her native place because of her parents’ health; it was too hard for her bhabi to do everything by herself. Chachi’s son was also going to school there. Reena followed her mother and saw that they had started to fuck. She stood there and watched and started touching herself and soon she was noticed by them. They covered up as Reena went to her room. They both got dressed and came to her room and started explaining how tough it is for them when there partners can’t be with them. They started begging her not tell anyone, they said they’ll never do it again and they’ll buy her anything she wants. Reena told them that she’s going to get a boyfriend herself to satisfy her needs. Her mother started begging her not to. She said that boys will go around telling other and her reputation will be ruined. Reena thought about it for a while and said, “Can I do it with Chachu then”. The room went quiet and Reena saw her Chachu getting hard. Her mother said don’t you want to be virgin when you get married. Reena said that all city girls have several boyfriends before they get married and they don’t have any problems in married life. Reena was not going to wait for her mother’s approval. She put her hand in her Chach’s pajama who was standing in front of her and her mother and took out his lun, as she explained it was about 6 inches and thin compared to mine. She started sucking it with her mother watching. She sucked for a while and then she took it out of her mouth and moved it towards her mother. Her mother was shocked and didn’t respond. Reena then said to her, I don’t want to stop your fun, I just want to share it. Her Cahcha had a smile as he was going to enjoy it. He put his hand behind her mother’s head and moved her towards his lun. She was now sucking it as well. They both shared it for a while and then Reena took off all her clothes and laid on the bed. Her Chacha started licking her pussy and Reena started moaning. Her mother walked out of the room only to be back with some lubricant. She put lots of lubricant on Chacha’s lun and with her finger put some in Reena’s cunt. As he pushed it in, it made a snapping sound and Reena was in pain. He pulled it out and everyone saw blood on it and Reena was bleeding. Her mother put a towel on her pussy and said now you have to wait for 2 to 3 days. After you heal, you’ll be ready for full action. Her Chacha then cleaned off his lun and bent over her mother, threw up her nighty, and made Reena hold his cock and direct it in to her mother’s cunt. He fucked her in doggy style and then went to Reena who was lying in her bed watching her mother getting rammed and waiting for the 3 days to go by quickly. He put both his leggs arroug Reen’s body, standing on his knees with his balls on Reena’s tits, and made Reena suck off her mother’s juices from his lun. He then made her mother jerk off his lun and unloaded into Reen’s mouth. He then told her mother to clean all the cum on Reena’s face with her tongue and feed it to Reena. They all slept in one bed with Chacha in the middle. From that day on, she became her Chacha’s pet. Her Chachi foud out about their affair and didn’t stop it as she was also fucking her neighbor in her Native village. 

We were all turned on by the story and I quickly said let’s invite them over when we go back and have them fuck with us. Everyone agreed. I said to Reena, “ Hey Reenu, do you want fuck Vishal. Do you want me to fuck him, she asked, yes I said. We all agreed that we will find a way to bring Vishal and his wife into our group. We told the girls that since it was our last night here, they’re free to do what ever they want. We all went to the club located on the first floor of the Hotel, me and Chachu stayed away from our wives and they pretended that they were alone. It didn’t take too long for four young Indian boys to notice them, they walked over to our wives and started talking to them and after a few minutes they all left the club and walked into the elevator. Me and Chachu had a few more drinks, we didn’t find any single women, so we went up to our room. We knew our wives were in the same hotel, getting rammed by 4 young guys around 19 or 20. This thought didn’t let us sleep and we started talking. I told Chacha how I used to masturbate thinking about Chachi and how I used to go to their room to smell her panties. He then told me of all the places he fucked Reena, including his car and on my motorbike. We were both lying naked on separate beds and got hard talking about her wives and Chacha suddenly said, I’ll masturbate you if you’ll masturbate me. Okay, I said quickly. I sat on the bed with my feet down and Chacha brought a little stool and sat on it in front of me. He grabbed my lun and started stroking it. His hand felt different but I liked it. Chachi ki choot pasand hai tojhe, he asked. Yes, very much, I said. Bahot choda karo ose. Yes, I said again. I was going to cum so I stopped and switched seats with him. It felt so good to hold his hard warm rod. I held it with one hand on the bottom and other on top. There was still enough left over to satisfy a woman. I started stroking it and started talking about Reena. I said, Chacha, I’m so happy that you’re fucking Reena, I want you to satisfy her in everyway. I will, said Chachu. I was getting so turned on by watching his pre cum fall on my hands that all of a sudden I put my mouth over his lun. Ooooooohhhh moaned Chachu. Suck it good now. I kept sucking it then Chachu asked my how it tastes. It tastes like mouth full of pussy Chachu, I said. Let me taste yours, he said. 
We got in 69 position and sucked for a few minutes and our mouths got tired. I don’t know how women keep sucking it for long long time, especially Chachi, she can make me cum just by sucking and believe me I take my time. We then got up started rubbing our cocks and when our holes met, wow, that was soooo good that it made our bodies shiver. Chacha then bent me over and rubbed his tip on my ass, that felt really good as well. We both knew that it was not going to go in so Chachu came up with a plan. He put lubricant on his lun and inside of my thighs with me bent over. He made me hold it tight with my thighs and started ramming me. His lun felt really warm in my thighs and it was touching my balls. I want to eat your cum Chachu, is said, okay he said. When he was ready to cum, he unloaded in my mouth. I was curious how it would taste, but to my surprise it was not that great but not that bad either. The dirty thought of me eating his cum made it really enjoyable. It tasted like eating raw eggs. This was something that I was used to. I drink raw eggs when I coming back from the gym. I unloaded my maal in Chacha’s mouth and we both showered and fell asleep. 

The girls came next morning around 8 and we asked if they were able to handle all 4 young luns. Four, said reena with her mouth open, there were five more in the room when we walked in and from the time we walked in (which was around 10pm) till now, our pussies, asses and mouths stayed stuffed with luns. They took some sort of sex pills, said Chachi, they kept getting hard quickly after Cumming. We got worried thinking our wives were mad. We are sorry for putting you through this, I said. Sorry my ass, they both said smiling, we want a fuck like this at least once a month. We are dead tired, but it was all worth it, you need to find more guys in Delhi Ani, said Reena. We’ll do something sweety,I said. Reena and Chachu started taking a shower together and Chachi took her cloths off and jumped in bed with me. I don’t want to fuck, I just wanna hug and cuddle Ani, She said, those boys treated us like slutts and we loved it. Her body was all sticky from their cum. I put my finger in her pussy and brought out some cum and we both licked it. 

We let the girls sleep till 2 and then took the flight back to Delhi. On the way we filled them in with my and Chachu’s encounter and they told us their details. It’s been 3 weeks now since we’ve been back. Last Saturday and Sunday we had reena’s Chacha and Chachi over and fucked all weekend with them. They have asked Reena to visit them to seduce their son and let him have some fun with her because he has a tough time getting girls. Reena has agreed and plans to visit them with in a few weeks. Reena also told everything to her mother over the phone and her mother told us how Simi (Reena’s younger sister) is going wild with boys. She is on to her tenth or eleventh boyfriend now she explained. We all asked her to come visit us and bring Simi with her so we can taste their pussies as well. She said that they are planning to visit next year. We are still working on Vishal and his wife, Vishal is easy but we still haven’t figured out how to get both of them. Reena’s boss has made several advances at her since she started working there and now Reena has told him that she will let him do whatever he wants but he has to set up a business for us. He’s a very wealthy man with lots of contacts. He has already bought a place in Reena’s name and signed work contracts with her. We should have the business up and running in about a month and then Reena will have one more lund for herself. He’s doing all this for Reena’s choot, but when he finds out that he can have Chachi as well, he’ll be a happay man. We are also trying to get about 8 to 10 couples in our group as it is now impossible to go back to just one partner. Things are more fun now; I really enjoy it now when guys look at Reena. She’s very good at hiding her slutty personality. She can check out a guy without him noticing. We are all open and honest with each other, at least now, if one of will fucks someone, we’ll all know about it. We are all in love and enjoying life. 

If you like our lifestyle, please send comments to anandraj.chennai90@gmail.com  


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

5 comments:

  1. why not kissing or licking of sexy feet of both womens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to find out a weird little secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and get cash from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X