My First Job - The Interview


Hi all, This is my first story here and I'd really appreciate some feedback. First up, some introductions - I'm Rahul X and I'm from, well, India (let's not stereotype ourselves, shall we?). The following story is a true account, but the names of the characters have been fictionalized to protect their identities. This was narrated to me by a very special friend and I'm going to tell it in her own words. 

Now, let’s get on with the story. My name is Rashmi. I am from a small town in Kerala. I completed my schooling and college there. Being from a small, conservative town, there weren't many opportunities to have fun. It was truly stifling as I discovered my sexuality quite early in life and yearned for release. So after college I decided that I had to move to a bigger city to find a job. 

This was a step taken out of desperation because my parents were bent upon getting me married after college. Luckily, an opportunity arose and I applied for a job as a Trainee Engineer at XYZ Informatics, Pune. I didn't have any hope of getting through as in my heart of hearts I believed that I didn't stand a chance since I was from a small town and since I was from Kerala. 

Imagine my surprise one fine morning when I got a call letter for a personal interview. I was on Cloud no.9. I packed my stuff, booked myself on the first train and a left town after a teary farewell from my family. I was very nervous as this was the first time I was visiting Pune. All I knew was a distant relative - an aunt, who was settled there for the past 25 years and that I were going to stay with her. 

I spent the train journey revising some interview questions and praying that I get the job. As the train pulled into the station, I looked out apprehensively. The crowd, the smells, the sights and sounds overwhelmed me. Amidst the crowd, I spotted my aunt and she picked up some of my stuff and we went to her place. To my surprise she stayed at a palatial bungalow. It was about the biggest house that I had seen. I was speechless. 

She asked me to freshen up and get ready as the interview was in an hour or so. I had a quick bath and changed. I spent sometime deciding what to wear. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt great. I wasn't all that bad looking. I was fair-skinned with big Bambi eyes and pick rosy lips. I had firm 34D breasts and a slim waist.I love to leave my hair loose. I decided to wear formal and zeroed in on a blood red top and a tight black bottom. 

I ran the brush through my hair once more and I was ready. My aunt dropped me at the office and left. As I was waiting anxiously in the waiting-room, I couldn't help but notice a couple of guys giving me the looks. Back home, no one gave me a second glance and here I was getting admiring looks all the time. I lapped up all the attention and even flashed a sexy smile! Rashmi! That was my cue. This was it. I entered the interview room and saw a panel of 3 interviewers. 

They asked me to sit and introduced themselves. "Hi, I'm Sandeep. I'm with Recruitment. The gentlemen beside me are Mr. Arvind who is with Global Operations and Mr. Rohit who is with Techops. You must be nervous (smiles). I gave a nervous laugh and blurted out "Of course, I am. This is my first interview and I'm new to Pune. New City, new people, new everything. The 3 of them had a hearty laugh. 

Arvind, who was the handsomest of the lot, said, "All right. Let’s start the interview. Don't be nervous, just relax and answer the questions to the point. And so it began. They questioned me not only about my technical prowess but also about my family, education, friends, hobbies, favourites etc. After about an hour, it was over. They congratulated me on a job well done. Then Mr. Sandeep said, "My job here is done. It’s a 'Yes' from me. But I believe Mr.Rohit and Mr. Arvind have a few more questions. So I'll take my leave." And with that, he left. Mr. Rohit, then asked me "Rashmi, how do you think you've done". 

Me - "I think I did Ok. 

Rohit - "That's great. We think so too. But we've interviewed a lot of others and have the same thoughts about a couple of others as well." 

I was crestfallen. I knew that it was done and now they were going to reject me. Visions of my town, my stifled life swam before my eyes. 

Arvind - "Rashmi, Why did you choose to come to Pune. It’s so far from your place." 

Me - "Well, sir, I had to get away from my town and I've never been to a big city. I want to make it big here and I believe that this job will be a step in the right direction for that." 

Rohit - "I couldn't agree more. But this job, it can be trying. It will need certain sacrifices on your part. How much do you really want this job?" 

Me - "Sir, I am willing to do anything to get this job. I'll sign any contract, stay up and work for more than 10 hours a day and slog for this organization. I'll move heaven and Earth to get things done here." 

Arvind - "That's the spirit." And he got up and came and sat next to me. He held my hand reassuringly and said "Dont worry Rashmi. You wouldnt have to do all that. It’s quite simple and straight-forward here. You won’t be under any unwanted pressure. We're all friends here. I was instantly relieved. He seemed like a nice person. But then he kept his hand on my thigh and it lingered there longer than necessary. I squirmed in my seat. 

Both he and Mr. Rohit had lecherous grins on their faces. Arvind kept his other hand on my shoulder lightly. "You shouldn't be this stressed out. We like you. We lay you a lot and wish that you work with us. But that is entirely up to you." Alarm, bells were sounding in my head and was a little dizzy. I knew exactly what he meant. I resisted, I was out of here and this was the end of my dreams. If I accepted his advances, I'd get the job but lose something more... 

That's when I took a decision which wold changes my life. Very slowly and deliberately, I turned towards Arvind, flashed him a shy smile and said "As I said Sir, I am ready to do anything to get this job." That was it. That was all they needed. Rohit went and lock the door. Arvind slowly started rubbing my thighs. He then came close and kissed my neck. I shuddered and it sent shivers down my spine. 

He slowly unbuttoned the buttons of my top and removed my top. There I was, in the middle of an interview room in my black satin bra and black pants. Rohit, who was just sitting there and watching, unzipped his pants and took out his penis. He started stroking it slowly. Arvind pushed me down on my knees. He pulled down his pants and his underwear and exposed his penis which was semi-hard. 

Rashmi, take it in your mouth". I did as i was told. It felt cold at first in my mouth with a slightly salty taste. And then it started growing in my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do next. Arvind looked at me and said, "Suck on it dear, Suck it hard!". I started sucking but it kept falling out. "Have you never sucked cock, dear? No sir. I'm sorry sir." Arvind brought me to my feet. "Rashmi, tell me. Have you ever been with a man, no sir, this is my First time. 

Arvind looked at Rohit who simply said "Well, then make it memorable for her Avvy (That’s what Arvind was called)". Arvind lifted me and slowly laid me down on the big oak table. He removed my black pants. I was all wet inside.. He put his hand on top of my pussy and started rubbing it gently. I was filled with the most glorious sensation. If this was heaven, I never want to leave it. 

I felt another pair of hands on my breasts. I opened my eyes to see Rohit over me. He unhooked by bra and started pinching my already-hard nipples. I started moaning in pleasure. this was something I hadn't expected and it was amazing. Rohit took my left breast in his mouth and started sucking on it. I almost swooned with pleasure. Avvy removed my panties. My pussy was leaking juices. 

Avvy spread my legs and but his head in between my legs. I felt his hot breath on my pussy. I shuddered. He flicked his tongue across my pussy once. that sent shock-waves through my body. He did it again and again. He continued doing so for about 3-4 mins. at the same time Rohit was pinching and kneading my breasts. All of a sudden, I shivered, quivered and started shaking violently. 

White light burst in my head and pleasure poured all over me. I felt like this would never end and shook and shuddered and moaned. Rohit grinned and said "Well done Avvy, she's just had her first orgasm. Did you enjoy it Rashmi? Sirrrr, Avvy slowly climbed on top of me. I knew what was going to happen now. I held onto Avvy. He positioned his cock such that its tip was just touching my pussy. And he pushed a little. It started to pain a little Sir, its paining! 

Dont worry darling, it'll be over soon." And with that he gave an almighty push. I screamed. I just screamed out of pain. Rohit quickly came over and turned my face to one side. He forced his cock into my mouth. He slowly started moving forwards and backwards and kept saying "Calm down baby doll, calm down. Avvy too started to thrust in and out slowly. Gradually, the pain began to subside and I began to enjoy myself. 

So here I was. Avvy was on top of me fucking my virgin pussy and Rohit was mouth fucking me. Avvy slowly began to increase his tempo. I raised my legs in the air. He started banging my faster and harder. I felt myself approach another orgasm. Then I had it again and it was never ending. At the same time, I felt something warm fill my pussy. Avvy had just come inside me. He took out his cock slowly. 

I tried touching my pussy but it was raw and I saw blood mixed with cum. I was all tired but still had Rohit's cock in my mouth. He took out his cock from my mouth and sat on his chair. He asked me to come over to him. He asked me to mount him and go up and down. It was a little difficult at first but after a few strokes, I got the knack of it and started riding his cock. Avvy came over from behind and started licking my sweaty body. I dont think he left an inch on my body unattended. 

My momentum and Avvy's ministrations together brought me to my 3rd climax of the day. I moaned hard like a bitch in heat. My pussy clenched tight and Rohit exclaimed "Yes baby that's amazing and with that, he filled my pussy with his warm cum. I got off from Rohit's cock and sank into the nearest chair, exhausted. My breasts were a little bruised and my pussy was leaking cum and blood. The men were dressing up. 

Once they dressed up, they used their handkerchiefs and tissues to clean me up. They helped me into my clothes. Though it seemed like an eternity, my sojourn had lasted for only 40-45 mins. both of them planted huge kisses and asked me to sit down and wait for sometime. A few minutes later Avvy came in and gave me an envelope. I opened it and found 2 letters and another piece of paper. 

One was an Appointment Letter appointing me to their organization as a Trainee Engineer. The second letter contained my Salary Offer which was really good (for a fresher). The 3rd piece of paper was a cheque for Rs.XXXXXX which Avvy said was a handsome joining bonus for outstation candidates. He asked me if I wanted to be dropped home. I politely declined and said that my Aunt was picking me up. 

With another quick stop to the washroom to freshen up, I reached the lobby and found my Aunt waiting for me. She asked me how it went. I said I got the job. She was pleased and asked me to call home and tell them about my success. I did as I was told. Everyone was very happy. I boarded the train home the next day. 

I was looking forward to coming back here in a month's time to join XYZ Informatics and begin my life anew. Until then, it was dreams and sweet orgasmic memories (to be continued) I hope you like this story. If you do, please send your feedback to kingbeast.hellfire@gmail.com I'd appreciate it. Thanks for your time. Peace Out! Has reading this story made you horny? 

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X