The Balcony Girl


I'm a great fan of this website. I love the stories written here and I got an opportunity to write my first time real story too. My name is XXX, I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall and fair guy. I live in Hyderabad ok enough about me and coming to the story it all happened one day when I accidentally saw two girls standing with tea cups in their balcony in the building next to ours, which was empty for a while (house) ,well they were the new occupants of that house. 
They both looked fine and the younger among them who is my heroine, her name being Aarthi was in a great shape they both had a glance at me and they looked at each other and started talking back, I was excited as plans started running in my mind on how to get in touch with them, even if I did how would I get to the point - that is sex both the girls use to leave the house to college early in the morning ,the elder left by 6:30 am and Aarthi left by 7 am.
I used to stand and at my balcony and stare at her as that was the time I used to get up and get fresh air. She just gave a glance at me and left to the bus stop but I didn't know where to start then that night I was taken with a pleasant surprise the window light of her room which is right opposite to the window in my room was on, I suddenly saw both the girls walking in and out ,then my heroine all of a sudden saw me watching while she was standing near the cupboard arranging her things.
I was getting tensed as not knowing what to do , I just moved off my window for a few mins and again I went and saw their window she was still standing there and arranging her things in her cupboard, she saw me looking at her and she continued to arrange her things, but then me being very mischievous wanted to strike the spark so I went and locked my room door (just to be safe) then I partially opened my cupboard just kept watching her.
I started undressing and to my surprise she was watching it then I removed my pants and now I was only in my brief and nothing else on me. then I moved in front of cupboard just to see what was her reaction to my surprise she got up went up to her room door and she locked it and she came back to the cupboard and she removed her chudidhar tops, what shape she had 34 25 30 which I later confirmed. She then looked at me and my soldier was now ready for a war but he was undercover. 
I mean my underwear and she then turned her back towards me and she unhooked her bra lifted her arms to adjust her hairs and gave a glimpse of her beautiful back (I love that pose of women) which was as smooth as marble she was whitish complexion wonderful shape, but my soldier was fighting to get out of the cover I had to hold him in my hands then she slowly took off her bra I got to see those just ripped mangoes my goodness what a shape it was untouched full of juice and ready to eat she has great looking nipples.
She then looked at me and gave a smile, still holding my soldier in arms I finally decided to take him to a march when she removed her bottom pants, she was just shocked to see my canon in full size and ready to fire and I was holding it and waiting for the command, I was also surprised that she was not wearing any panty inside her pants, just got to see the neatly maintained beautiful triangle of her pussy, I started to stroke my soldier and she came closer to window and started watching.
I just to add more flavor to the show I opened the window mesh so that she gets the best view and she stared at my act and she started to wet her lips with her tongue and she started to bite her lips, I was only half my way in my jerking it reminds me of the famous quote miles to stroke before I leak. and all of a sudden she turned and put screen on her window and turned backwards put her nighty on and started walking towards the door I could see all this through the transparent screen.
Just for my safety I moved a little inner towards my cupboard and then was looking at the window if she was coming back I had to control my soldier who in middle of a battle, after a few mins she came back and opened the screen then started staring at me but I wanted full fun so showed her sign to remove her dress which she immediately did and started pinching her nipples and biting her lips and her eye fully focused on my soldier and in a few minutes.
I fired my gun then she looking at my cum started to lick her lips again and then I gave her a flying kiss which she returned from her window and then she put the screen and put her dress on and then turned off the room lights and walked away. I closed the window and then cleaned the floor and put some dettol just get the scent away from my room. Next morning I ran to bus stop where she usually boards her bus and was waiting for her and when she saw me she was relieved.
We boarded the same bus and got down at the next stop which I signalled to her and she smiled at me and I walked closer to her and asked how was it and she said I could not sleep all night I was just rolling over my bed and had to take a shower once after 11pm. I told I could not sleep too, then she asked my name and told her name and we exchanged our details. I asked if we could go for a coffee or drink, she immediately agreed.
I walked a little front where I had already parked my bike and offered her seat behind me she was surprised and told me well planned guy haan I just smiled and took her to a non-busy restaurant in the mornings. I offered her the menu she told she was not hungry ordered only a juice and asked me what I would like, I told milk and she laughed at it and she asked what do you want right now? And ordered me a juice too.
I asked can we meet some time she told her father will be going on tour and her sister studies outside the city, who had come here for a project and they had no mother. so they both will be leaving next morning and she will be alone and I can come to her house in the midnight. The next night I was just pretending to watch TV and then logged into internet, it turned midnight and everybody in our apartments switched off lights. It was 12:30 pm now.
I just could not wait any longer as my soldier was getting ready for a big war and lights went out in my house too, then I slowly took the door keys and got down the building and started walking just to check if everything was alright and the old watchman was asleep too and then I slowly walked towards her building and sneaked in to the stairs and got to her house door, to my surprise it immediately opened.
She said come in quickly and she then silently closed the door and after that I hugged her hmmm and she was wearing a light perfume and her body was soft as velvet silk. She immediately grabbed my hand and took me to her room and to my surprise it was wonderfully decorated, in the center of the room was a big double bed and she was looking at me and me not wasting any time kissed her in her lips, oh god it was so soft and spongy.
I was wondering if her lips were so soft what about the lips below. We were kissing each other and for a while I started pressing her boobs, she was so moved by it she was just not able to stand anymore and then we lay on the bed, then she started to rub over my chest and started pulling my t shirt upwards and I cooperated and I was bare chest she said wow, what a broad chest you have and started kissing over and my chest.
I slowly put my hand on her hips and squeezed it aaaaah she was enjoying it and then I slowly put my hand on her thighs she is a marvellous structure and slowly moved my hand towards her main part it was warm and moist. I slowly started moving my hand and signalled her to get undressed, she smiled and put my hands asking me to undress her as she was busy kissing licking my chest my soldier was fighting from the inside then I open her tops and wow what a body.
She was like doll made out of butter and then I unhooked her bra and took a minute to have that favorite view of mine the back straps of bra just open on beautiful back. I started kissing her neck and she started removing my pants and I removed her bottoms and she was not wearing any panty but then she was so busy removing my brief and releasing my soldier from undercover and then she said oh mine and it’s so big. I just said thank you she took it into her mouth and she was trying hard to take it in fully.
I was already hitting her throat but she was making her best effort I then started touching her breasts wow, I’m the lucky one to harness those mangoes and started kissing her boobs and gave a small pinch on her nipples she was mmm aaaa at it but did not take her mouth from my canon then I slowly started to move and soon she adjusted and we got in 69 position I was having a wonderful view of the best part of a women.
I was just centimeters away from those Eden gardens then I pressed her ass cheeks tightly and then she jerked which made her pussy hit my mouth wow what a scent and it was like a fresh baked honey cake and honey dripping out of it. I slowly moved my face so that I could feel her vagina all through my face even with my eyelids. I started rubbing her pussy against my face and she jerked again at the same time she was licking my soldier who was drowned with her saliva by now.
I just touched her clit and held it and she was moaning a little and I licked it she was jerking then put my finger inside her hole then she was aw and she took her head out with a deep moan. I slowly rubbed her vaginal walls and she was moaning helplessly and was trying to take my dick in her mouth then I put my second finger it was fully tight now and she was moaning continuously then kissed her clit with my lips and pulled it a little with my lips.
She was helplessly moaning with joy then I slightly bit her clit, she was moaning aloud and then I started rubbing her vaginal walls she was juicing out all my face and she was moaning like anything then I increased the speed, my finger was in her body bent like a bow and she was almost putting her whole weight on my face but I was enjoying that suffocation and I was licking all the juices then she finally cum out a little drop of blood came out she was virgin.
I harvested the field I asked her is it paining she said aaahaaaah go on and then she finally moved out and laid aside I started to kiss her from her toe to her forehead. I did not want leave a single inch in her body untouched by my lips she was very tasty but my soldier told me he was waiting to ambush she told me to bring him in then I guided my warrior in deep cave it was a little tight as she was as virgin and it was my first insertion too.
I was having little difficulty in getting my soldier in but she helped me too and then finally my boy was in.. I’ve never had such a feeling in my life the walls of her vagina so soft and silky and my guy was tightly occupying it, she was a little bent like a bow and then I started moving in and out and slowly raised the speed and she was holding my back so tight she scratched my back with her nails and she was moaning deeply. 
I too had a little pain when I started speeding up and few drops of blood came out again but we didn't stop, she cum again after a while my boy was ready to fire I told her I am going to fire and I was trying to take it out she immediately got up and took the tip of my gun and spread her tongue wide so she gets the whole lot in her mouth and then we lay next to each other side by side. I was holding her boobs and squeezing it gently.
I asked her did it pain too much she said oh you have given my woman hood meaning oh and kissed me wow I was happy too then I asked her about the blowjob she told she had seen it in the x rated movies and she told those movies are great but nothing can beat the real feeling which you gave me. It was already 2:30 am I fucked her 3 more times and by then it was 4 am, time to get back to my home so I told her and we will meet again she can signal me any time she want I was in the opposite window or call me up.
I quickly dressed up and she just put her plain chudidhar without wearing any undergarments and walked me to the door, she kissed me while I pressed her boobs and she hug me tightly when I held her ass cheeks and said wish the dawn didn't happen so quickly but both of us were tired and I just left her house and quickly walked to my building which is right next to hers silently slid in and came to my room and looked at the window
She was waving her hands and then she undressed and redressed and in front of me and we both turned the lights off and I got up that morning 7 am she was just walking and was looking at me I could see the deep satisfaction in her eyes and she smiled and walked away to the bus stop. She is a great female. I felt so happy she made me feel good too then in that week alone we had sex every night the same way but finally.
I was getting difficult for us to have six sleepless nights and days then her father came back from his tour and then she told me when we met that he will be going again after 2 weeks for a period of 2 weeks. I was so excited on hearing that and so any ladies any age no problem (married/unmarried) if you're unsatisfied and if your living in Hyderabad take it from me, your sad days are gone once you get in touch with me, just mail me at lovingboy4uinus@gmail.com  I thank this website for hosting my story it’s the best site I've ever been to.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X