Started In Movie And Ended In Bed


Hi friends this is Ramesh this is my first story if any mistakes pls igone. This story is about me and  my officemate. I was new to Bangalore, was joining a new company. I don’t know any one also in Bangalore first day when I joined my new company I saw a girl  her name is Vidya. She was looking very sexy and hot in red color saree. Let me tell about her 36 30 38 perfect shapes at perfect places in first look itself I decided I will fuck her at any cost.
Joining proces was going on and I was looking her only once she saw me. I smiled at her and she to responed with a smile any one can die for that smile evening when I was leaving I asked her any accodumation provided by company and she told no and asked me where I was staying. I told I was staying in hotel and we left. Next day when I went to office she was in her seat in white saree looking like angel said her gm and she to responeded. 
I came to know that she was my tl who will be guiding me in my project 1 month over I was staying in hostel and we bcame close frnds  now every weekend we used to go out for a movie and life was going on well. One day when we were having  normal chat she told her roommate is vacating the room and she wil be alone. I asked her can I stay with her  in her room after a long thinking she told k.
I shifted to her flat it was double bed room after shifting I changed my dress and when I came out she was in her night dress. Guys can't say more abt her and she was tempting. We had our dinner and  like tht our night got over. I was feeling when I will get her in my arms and fuck her hard, we both have sat and Sunday off I asked what we will do these two days decided to clean the rooms and go for movie when she was  cleaning I was able to see her  boobs were swinging thought to catch them and suck them.
She caught me while seeing her boobs adjusted her shirt room cleaning was over and we started getting ready for the movie. She was sexy  in black jeans and red top boobs where looking in perfect shape her ass was looking in perfect shape. We went for the movie and I took coner seat it was  a horror movie started suddenly due to horror scene she caught my hand and hugged me tightly to left hand her boobs crushed me, she hugged me like tht only and we continued our movie.
I kept my hand on her sholder and contined the movie, she did not tell anything it was break time when I was l leaving she told she want out with me, we both went out brought drinks  when we both sat in seats in kept one hand on her sholder and hugged her and she did not tell anything movie started as my fingers where near to her boobs wanted to touch them but was thiking wht she will think slowly I moved my fingers to her boobs finally I touched it and saw her face she ws also seeing my face. 
We both continued watching our faces and I slowly moved hand to her boobs and caught hold of it she slowly beat me on my hand told me if any one see what will happen again I catch hold of her boobs and started to press it was feelling like I was in heaven boobs r prefect shape it continued for 15 mins she ws holding my hand very tightly and saying in my ear press slowly dear  feeling very nice and I started to fold them hard and she started to moar. I was getting existed and pressing her boobs hard it was very nice friends have to enjoy with your girlfriend when your in theather.
I caught hold her hand and guided it to my pants she started to press my dick from above the pant itself  it was very nice, we both were in full mood and while pressing  looking to each other I kissed her lips and our lips meat it continued for 20 mins while having kiss I was folding her boobs and she was pressing my dick  hard. I was in heaven and she too movie was coming to end dressed ourself properly and left from the movie when we came out of the theater we were not looking into each others eyes had dinner in nice restarunt and left for room. 
I was thinking today I will be fucking her at any cost, we reached our flat, we both got fresh up and when I came out she was in her night dress daily she user to wear bar and panty which would be visible today she did not wore anything. I was able to see her nipples and she went in kitchen to get some juice I too followed her  in kitchen and she was breathing heavy slowly went back of her and hugged her and she was stunned and asked what are you doing I pressed her against the wall and started to her on her neck.
She was asking and was trying to go away from me. I hugged her tightly my dick was pressed against her soft ass, she started to co-operate with me and saying Ramesh can't wait more please do something and just lifted her in my arms and took her in my room and thrown her in my bed, she was waiting in bed like a bitch and just jumped on her and started kissing while kissing we both don’t know when we both got naked after 20 mins of kissing.
I started to view her naked body perfect shapes at perfect places when she saw dick she was stunned and asked me this much big ah what is the size of ur dick it is 8 inches  big and 3iches fat and she told she cant take and she was virgin when I  saw her pussy pink color  tiny hole just kept  one finger in her hole, she was mooring ah Ramesh it's paining yaar please do slowly dear unable to bear the pain. I told just for finger your saying you have to take my dick dear in your pussy..  today I will fuck your tight pussy with this big dick be ready.
I started to lick her pussy and she started to suck my dick  we both were in 69 postions, we both were coming to climax both came together in each other mouths it was very nice and she was tried she went in kitchen to get juice naked only when she came back  her boobs were swing and and ass was swinging very nice to watch it, she cme top of me and both had juice together and startd talking and exploring each other body kissing each and every part.
My  dick erected again I made her lie on her back and positioned myself between her legs and she took my dick and placed it on her hole I was rubbing my dick to hole which was  already full of cum and I started to push my dick in side her hole I was very tight. I told oil and applied on her pussy and on my dick and again started to push my dick now just dick head entered in her hole  and she started to shout hey dear remove it its paining dear did not move futher and started to suck her boobs.
She was feeling good and again started to push my dick inside her hole now  just in few mins half my dick went inside her pussy, she was crying and unable to take my dick stopped for sometime and started to suck the boobs, she was feeling good again with few pushes  my whole dick was inside her pussy was buring inside and I was feeling the same after 15 mins I started to fuck her hardly and she started to coopereate with me and it was very nice fucking her tight hole .blood was coming from her pussy.
She cummed twice in mine time started to fuck her heavily it went for 30 mins and she ws tired and it was my turn to cum with heavy strokes in her pussy. I explode and slept on her body when I took my dick from her pussy it was mixed with her blood and my cum told her to suck it and she took my dick and kept in her mouth and sucked it was very nice both hugged tightly and slept. I fucked her virgin ass also later her frnds also that I will tell you in my other stories. Waiting for your reply any girl aunties can contact to me at janlovesuall@gmail.com
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X