Adventures Of Rickshaw Driver


My name is Aakash and I am from Jaipur. I completed my graduation and came to Mumbai to find a job. My elder cousin brother was staying in 4 Bungalows, Andheri with his family and I came to stay with him. My Bhabhi didn’t like me too much and within 2 days we had arguments and fights in my anger, I just packed my stuff and stepped out of the house but, I had nowhere to go. I didn’t know anyone in the city. 
I was having little money with me so I took a rickshaw and told the rickshaw driver to take me to some lodge. He took me to a few but they were all very expensive. I was really sad. The rickshaw driver saw me and asked me what happened. I felt like talking to him because he looked like a nice man. His name was Abdul and he was a north Indian too. He offered me help and said that he stays in Jogeshwari and has space for one more man and that I can share the rent till I shift into another place.
I had no option so I said ok and moved into his place for the next 2 weeks I moved all over the city to find job but very soon realized that in this city you need contacts more than talent to get a job. I was penniless and very low on confidence. I told Abdul that I am out of money and can’t find a job. He said, no job is big or small as long as it helps you feed yourself. He said you can drive my rickshaw or taxi in the night after he finishes at 8. He and his friends had 2 rickshaws and 1 taxi. 
I was a graduate with distinction but had no option so I said yes to the offer. He arranged the licence and I learned driving in 3 days and I was ready to hit the roads. It was my first night driving rickshaw. Abdul gave me the rickshaw and some driving instructions and I left my place at 8.30. I was passing by the malad inorbit and I got my first customer. A middle aged man stopped the rickshaw and asked for 4 bungalows. I said ok. He turned back and called someone. A lady came carrying a small baby. 
She was wearing pink saree and looked average. I started the rickshaw. They were having an argument in English which I could understand because of the argument the baby started crying. The lady pulled her pallu to a side and she brought out the most beautiful boob. I could clearly see her tits because the traffic was very slow moving and I realized that Abdul has fixed mirrors which show things really big and clear. Her tits were moving a lot because of the bad roads we were moving on.
 She held her boob in one hand and then put the nipple in baby’s mouth. The nipple was dripping with milk. Just then her phone rang and she indicated to the husband to hold the boob. He put his hand under the boob to hold it and lady started talking on the phone. The man pressed the boob hard to get her attention to tell her that he is getting down getting cash from the ATM and told me to stop on the side. I stopped about 20 meters ahead of the ATM where I could park between 2 cars. 
He got down and went and stood behind a huge queue.  Now I was looking at her boob non-stop. She was very casual and did not care to cover her boobs earlier, the argument was also about the same thing. The man was accusing her that she likes to show off herself and the lady defended herself by saying that the others can only see and that she is not allowing anyone to touch. I thought I’ll take my chances and turned around to look at her boobs directly. 
She was looking elsewhere and suddenly looked at me staring her boobs. She looked at me and said kya dekh rahe ho? I said your baby is really cute she was surprised to hear a rickshaw driver talking in English and also noticed my good looks. She lost her inhibition and said “yes she is really cute, isn’t she? I said you are feeding her really well.  She started flirting and said yes, I love feeding her and I started too. I said I’m jealous of her already. 
Your husband must be feasting too? She said annoyingly whenever he gets some time. I said you are kidding me with you around how can he concentrate on anything else. I stopped for a sec and said can I give you a compliment? She said okay I got brave, gathered all my courage and said mam, I think you have got the most amazing pair of boobs in the world. If you give me a chance I would love to feed on them. She gave a surprised look and said “right now?
I said yes, right now I don’t think I can wait and she looked in her husband’s direction. I said don’t worry he is still in the queue. I think she liked my hunger for her boobs with a seductive smile she said then help you but whatever you want to do, do it fast. I was in luck. I jumped out of my seat and stood outside the back window besides her. I looked around for a second to check if anybody is noticing then, I extended my right hand and held her right boob. 
Wow. It was huge, very smooth, very warm and wet because of breast feeding. I put my left hand also to hold it but even with both my hands, I could not contain her right breast. I started squeezing her boob. I started slowly and then I got really excited and started squeezing her real hard. She started moaning. I was digging into her boob now. She said press as hard as you like but no marks, please after about 2 minutes of pressing and squeezing her.
I dived on her boob. It had gone red because of my rough handling. I held her nipple between my lips and played with it. Teased it, sucked it nicely after about 2 minutes of sucking, her body shivered and she came while moaning heavily. I was turned on too. I opened my zipper and pulled my cock out and pushed it towards her mouth. She said “no. Just do whatever you want to do. I cannot suck you. My lipstick will be spoilt and my husband will know. 
I said okay and don’t use your lips and she smiled and said you are very naughty. Once again she looked in her husband’s direction and then held my cock in her right hand and brought it close to her face. She smelt it first with a deep breath and said with a smile umm smells nice then she rolled her tongue out and put the tip on my hanging balls and then rolled it all the way up to the tip of my cock. She tasted my pre-cum and moaned 
Then she opened her mouth and put my cock inside as much as she could without touching the lips. This was new for me also and I loved every moment of it. I was standing straight with my head above the rickshaw height, looking at the traffic and keeping an eye on her husband and below, I was squeezing her tits with my hand and she was giving me the most amazing, most unusual blow-job ever. She used her other hand to hold my balls and squeezed them very lightly. 
Suddenly, she hit me hard with her teeth around the top of my cock. I almost shouted and said what are you doing? She said with a smile just getting your attention. I told her and you are really good at sucking. She said I know those 3 n half minutes were so thrilling. I can’t put that in words and just then I saw her husband leaving the ATM and coming our way. I did not want to stop her but I didn’t want her to get caught. I said and he is coming this way and she looked in that direction and said quick. 
Button my blouse and cover me and I started doing that and after closing her blouse, I put my hand into her blouse and gave one last squeeze to those magical boobs. She reciprocated by sucking my cock real hard and this time she used her lips for the first and last time. Then she said cover yourself and sat there with a straight face with her baby in her lap. Her husband came and sat in the rickshaw and said chalo bhaiya. 
I drove them to the destination and while leaving, her husband took the baby and went ahead, and got down and paid the money and said thank you I said Thank you, mam. Hope to see you again and I left the place. I never saw her again, although. I thought to myself. Driving the rickshaw on Mumbai roads is not that bad a job. I thanked Abdul Bhai for giving me an opportunity to do this job after that in the next 7 months, I had many interesting passengers, but I’ll tell you the best and the most memorable ones
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X