A Call Center Incidence


Hi friends I am a reader of sex stories, not so frequent but depend on schedule. Would like to share with you an incident of my life which happened some 5 years back when I was 23, I was in Bombay. Know I am in Kolkata. The incidence goes like this- I was working in an international BPO in Navi Mumbai, we used to get pick up and drop from office to residence and again back. 
That was a common pick up; tata sumo was there which used to pick 7-8 employees from the same area one by one and after my joining two new girls joined the company from the nearby area and were travelling by the same cab of mine both were 1-2years elder to me, one was Aliza (name changed) and Neeta (a kerliate girl two years elder to me, unmarried) in the sumo I used to seat in the last row. 
Neeta also started seating next to me and only two can adjust in that seat and two in the opposite seat and after couple of days we became friends being night shift when Neeta used to come she used to feel sleepy. She used to lean on the door and sleep for couple of days after that one day she directly kept her head on my lap she was in deep sleep. I surrounded my hands on her to protect her from falling by a jerk but for two days.
I used to think about her and would think of touching her but couldn’t gather the courage and after that next night while starting from the home she again slept with her head on my laps. That day I slowly pushed my hands besides my lap so that no one can see and started pressing her boobs from outside, for next 5-10 mins I was enjoying and awaiting any response from her side after seeing no response I slowly pushed my hands inside her kurti and for the first time in my life.
I felt bare breast of a women it was awesome feeling. I continued for several days, I used to think that she is in deep sleep so she is not offending or reacting suddenly on fine day before in the morning after the shift was over she called me in a corner in the campus of the company, and she asked what I was up to last night inside the cab. Soon I realised she was not in a deep sleep last night. I was afraid what to say or how she will react next after couple of minutes of conversation she didn’t offended. 
I got an opportunity so I asked her whether she can come to my place in the evening, my mother used to leave for an evening walk by 6.30. She accepted, she came to my house there was load shedding I called her inside closed the door half way only one candle was burning. I was excited I asked her to give me a hug, she did it and I tightly hugged her and kissed her on her fore head, both eyes and the slowly after feeling the heavy breadth of hers kissed on her lips and locked it. 
There was a current flowing through my body it being a first kiss in my adulthood. I slowly moved my hand towards her boobs and started pressing it. I made her lean on one wall and slowly kissed her boobs from outside the cloths and then with my hands slowly removed her boobs in open air without removing her top dress, and started sucking it she was totally hot by then but we stopped knowing that soon the current will come and we will have to move this continued for another 15-30 days.
I was excited to see her fully nude and feel every corner of her body. I asked her whether can she bunk the office and come with me to an outstation place which is 4 hrs drive from there. She agreed, next day in the evening by 6.00 pm we met and we left to a place in Gujarat, and hired a hotel near station and had lunch then checked in went inside the room my excitement was at its top, she started TV I hugged her she tried to tease me by asking to watch TV. 
I kissed her (A deep lip lock) very juicy moment slowly I kissed her cheeks and kissed her behind her ears, at the same time I was pressing the spongy breast which was heavy by then, and the room was filled with romance and hot breadth slowly I unhooked her Kurti and removed it and then slowly pressing her boobs removed her bra now her assets were free feeling the air and heavy at the same time. 
She slowly started kissing me and removed my shirt and started kissing my neck chest and the whole upper body, I was starting my journey to the 7th heaven. We kissed each other then I laid her down on  the bed and removed her pyjama and started licking her legs from toes to upper thighs and the other hand pressing her boobs. Then the moment I kissed her near vagina she started shivering and moaning. I slowly removed her panty and my pants and under wear. 
I was feeling free I started licking near vagina and slowly moved towards her inner thighs and parted her legs and kissed the surface of her vagina, she was moaning making me much horny. Then I tasted her vagina from inside liked the taste and the act, she was moaning and yelling please do it faster making me hornier then she came up and started pressing my dick which was hard like rock and I started moaning with pleasure of her touch.
She kissed the lower side of my dick and started licking the outer side slowly moving and took the entire dick in her mouth, I turned her and now we were in 69 position at the zenith of the pleasure. We continued for 10 minutes we both cummed together, she cummed twice I felt her hornier part then I wore a condom, I started teasing by touching my dick to the outer part of her vagina she was dancing to take my rod inside her. I entered the den slowly feeling the first penetration of my life. 
I was in 7th heaven, I started moaning loudly I entered hardly and started stroking to and fro hardly holding her at waist and then on her boobs tightly continued for another 8-10 mins then collapsed on her she hugged me tightly my head was on her breast and then we kissed each other with love and after some gap again started in a dog style followed by a deep blowjob. Then totally exhausted slept by hugging each other. Got up in the morning and again started back to home. I am feeling the heat while writing the story again. If you can feel my incidence any women please mail me at alpudeewana@yahoo.com waiting for your reply.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X