Sex With Teacher


It had been weeks since my last encounter with Ms. Finch. Although I had tried many times to talk to her after class, she had a way of always either talking to another student/ teacher or leaving the room after class. Although I did occasionally catch her giving me odd (but seductive) looks, there was little to no contact between us outside of the traditional student-teacher relationship. 
Part of me wanted to just call quits and move on, but no way was I going to do that. No way would I go back to the mediocre sex that was standard of the girls my age. So after working up the nerve, one day I decided to pay her a visit after school. Usually she stayed after school on Wednesday until about 5:30, as that is her day that she serves on homework assistance in the school library. 
So I went to the library and sat, not even pretending to work on homework. I had to make sure she knew I was there and what my intentions were. So around 5 almost everyone had cleared out so I waited amongst the last students or my opportunity at about 5:15 my opportunity arose and I approached her. She looked gorgeous: her hair was tied back.
She was wearing a tight black blouse, showing her cleavage, and a tight black skirt, showing her perky ass. She wore black stockings that went up under her skirt and black heels. I walked up to where she was standing, gathering her things and preparing to leave. “So Ms. Finch, how have you been? It’s been such a long time since we have been alone
I said isn’t it time for you to go Peter? It’s getting late” She replied, refusing to look me in the eye oooh no. I have plenty of time, and besides it’s been too long, and we really need to catch up I said softly, putting my hand on the back of the small of her back and pulling her close. She tensed up, and put her hand on my arm. Peter, we can’t do this again last time was a mistake.
I put my hand on her chin and pulled her face up so I could stare into her eyes. Well you seemed to enjoy it last time I whispered, kissing her fully while I wrapped my arms around her. My hand began to move over her ass and back. Still probing her mouth with my tongue, I walked her toward the librarian’s office which were only a few steps back from where she was standing. 
I shut the door behind me and she walked toward the desk and sat on the chair. She spread her legs, showing me her glistening shaved pussy. She motioned me over and when I began to unzip my pants, she shook her head, put her hands on my shoulders, and forced me to my knees. I touched her pussy with my fingers, which she met with a sigh of approval. 
I began to finger her with hands, one penetrating her and massaging her g-spot, the other softly massaging her clit. I began to increase my speed and intensity, and she responded with quickening breath and shaking after a few minutes, she put her hand on my head and forced it into her crotch. I began to lick her slit and clit, all the while penetrating her with my index finger, which she met with intense pleasure. 
A few minutes later, I heard the door to the office open because of where I was, whoever it was could not see me ooohhh, I’m sorry,” the voice said, “I thought everyone had left.” I could tell that it was the voice that it was one of the cleaning ladies. “No, I will be in here a bit longer, I’m sorry” Ms. Finch said, her voice audibly straining to hold back the moans and deep breaths that were a by product of her near orgasm. 
It’s ok, Ms. Finch. What are you doing in the librarian’s office? Oh, I just wanted to check the database to see if a book I had ordered had come-ohhh” she moaned as I slid a second finger into her hot pussy “ohh- in yet oooohh ok. Well I will come back in an hour or so, to clean up. I’ll see you later the door closed, and I heard Ms. Finch let out a loud gasp you little fucker! You almost got us caught!
She moans her face red I stood up and pulled my pants off, my dick bobbing out right in front of her face. That was really not-mmr! Less talk, I said, forcing her open mouth to engulf my entire dick, my balls hitting her chin. I sighed in pleasure and enjoyed the bliss she was giving me. She pulled all the way off, exposing my tip for just a second before going all the way back down on it. 
She began to pump her head back and forth on my dick, forcing it all the way down her throat each time. She pumped away and away on my rock hard dick, somehow not gagging. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and swirled her tongue all around the head. Her tongue then ran down, up, and back down my shaft and then down my ball sack while jacking me off she took one, and then both of my balls into her hot wet mouth and sucked and jerked simultaneously. 
I was getting close to cuming, and she noticed this. She put her mouth back on my dick and started to suck the top half of my dick while using her had to pump away at the bottom half. I began to shake violently and I felt my balls tighten. She noticed this and pulled my dick out of her mouth but continued to lick the tip and jerk the base unable to hold back
I began to shoot load after load of cum onto her face and mouth. Seeing her with my cum all over her face was so hot, and at that point I knew that it would no longer be her controlling the amount of sex we had, she would do anything to impress me and the opportunity to test this came immediately next when she began to stand up and try to kiss me. 
I don’t think so I said, pulling my pants up and buckling them. It’s getting late, I’ll see you tomorrow. I left her standing in the office with a confused look on her face, and I could h keep the smile off my face. It’s a good feeling to hold all the cards in this type of relationship. For Desires call me @ anandraj.chennai90@gmail.com
Has reading this story made you horny?  
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X