Sex With My Aunt


Hi to all. My name is James and I am a regular reader of ISS. This is the first story of mine to ISS. If u like the story then please mail your comments at evilplayboy16@gmail.com. Any girl or aunty of Asansol want to have fun then mail me. Everything will be kept secret. I was fascinated about sex from my childhood only.

A very sexy aunty used to live in our neighbor. Although she was not so fair but she had a very good sex appeal. From the day I understood sex I had an eye on her. She was very nice to me and used to joke with me. As I grow up she started to crack some vulgar jokes also with me. With that only I got the courage to do what I did with her. Let me tell you about her. She is 5.6 with nice figure of 36-30-38. I liked her ass so much.
I used to masturbate a lot thinking of her. Somewhere in December 2009 I got a chance to fulfill my dream. Aunt’s whole family went to a marriage function leaving her alone. I was ordered to sleep in her house in the night. So I went to sleep in her house. She got two bedrooms so I was sleeping in the outer bedroom and she and her small son was sleeping in the inside one. I never got sleep and I was thinking of what to do. It is very cold at that time in eastern part of
India so it was a chilling night. At around 1 am I wake up for bathroom. When I was coming back from bathroom I went towards her room and saw that her door was open. I don’t know from where I got the courage but I went inside. A night bulb was burning there so I was able to see everything. But for my bad luck she was totally covered with blanket. I sat near her bed and started to feel her body over the blanket. I started to pull the blanket slowly. Suddenly she turned and her one leg came out from the blanket.
The sari was up to her thigh and I can see the bare leg of her. That made my cock to stand to its full length. I started to touch her leg. I put my hands on her thighs. Oh! What feeling was that?? By writing this I am again getting hornier. She was in her deep sleep. So I touched her stomach and boobs also but very slowly. I was trying to open the hook of her blouse. The blouse was very tight as her size is very nice. After a long effort I was able to open the first hook. On that day only I came to know that the ladies blouse has more than six hooks.
I opened the second hook and I was feeling her cleavage with my hands. Her skin was shining in the night bulb’s light. It was a very sexy scene. I tried to open the third hook and succeeded also. Now I can touch the bra of her which was black in color. Now my dick was paining because it was standing for many time. I wanted to eat her but I was not getting the courage to do anything. Suddenly she got up and I slide under the bed. She went to bathroom and came back. In d mean time I went back to my room and slept.
She came in my room and started to wake me up. I acted like I was in deep sleep. She said that she is feeling scared and want me to sleep with her in her room. That was what I wanted. My heart started to beat fast by thinking what can happen tonight. I slept besides her but I was only thinking of my next move. After some time I put my hand on her stomach from backside n now my dick was touching her ass.
After sometime I started to move my hands on her stomach and touched her boobs also. What boobs she had. Suddenly she turned to my side n started kissing me on my face. She stopped after a while and asked me what I was doing. I said that I love her and wanted to touch her. I have been thing kin about her since my child hood. She said that she will teach me how to satisfy a women.
She also told me that she knew that I am interested in her and that why she called me to sleep with her. She said me to do whatever I want to do with her. I started to kiss her madly on her cheek, lips, neck, stomach, navel thighs and every where possible. I opened all the hooks of her blouse and started to squeeze her boobs over the bra. It was just like a dream which was fulfilling in front of me. I planted a deep kiss on her lips and we exchanged ours saliva. She was such a good kisser.
Then I kissed on her neck and started to roll down. Then I kissed her stomach and licked her navel then I directly came down to her toes. From there I slowly started to lift her sari and while doing I was kissing her also in the legs. I was moving up and kissing her also. She was really liking that she started to make sound like mmm hmmm offff aaaa. When I reached till her panty she dragged me forward and started to kiss me madly.
Then she opened all her clothes and mine also. Now we were nude in front of each other. I wanted to see her in light so I demanded her to put on the light. First she said no and was feeling shy but later she agreed and I switched on the light. She was looking like a sex goddess. I can never forget that look and body of her. Then we hugged each other and were kissing each other madly in each and every possible which was possible.
I wanted to lick her pussy but she stopped me and said let keep it for some other day. She took my tool in her hand it was rock solid and was very hot also. She put the tool on the entrance of her wet pussy and asked me to insert me slowly. I did that and in one or two try it was half inside. Her pussy was so warm. I was feeling the warmth. In the next try my tool was whole inside her and I started pumping. In one minute only I ejected. I was out of control that time. She said that don’t worry first time its happens.
The next time she ride on me and this time also I cum a lot earlier what expected. But I was so hornier that my tool used to again became rod in no time. In the third time I lasted long and pumped her for a long time. First I fucked her in doggy style and then she again rides me.This time she was also satisfied and was moaning loudly. We cum almost in the same time. She then went to bathroom to wash her by covering her in a towel. I also went and cleaned myself.
She slept with the towel which I asked her to remove and then we both slept naked under one blanket. I took one of her nipple and sucked and slept in the same position. Such a warm and nice feeling was there with her under the blanket that I can’t explain in words. I had many encounters with her later also which I will tell u in my next story. Till then its good bye from my side. If u liked the story then please mail me. Has reading this story made you horny? Want to sex chat with real life hot women? Then  please mail me at evilplayboy16@gmail.com
Has reading this story made you horny?
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X