Lost Virginity To Brother


Hi, my name is Padma I am 32 years old. This story is how my Closest Cousin became my ultimate lover. Let me give you some background first. I was working in a bank in Baroda Gujarat. I was staying with my parents for some reasons my marriage never happened neither did and I have any physical relationships. I had a younger brother (my mom's younger sister’s son) who was working in Pune as a developer
He was 6 years younger to me and was very close to me. He used to share all his adventures he had (including the ones with other girls) as far as looks go he was quite handsome 5 feet 11 inches and whitish complexion and atheletic built. I was around 5 feet 6 inches, fair complexioned with a 34 28 34 figure. This story took place a year back when I lost job in Baroda and was searching for another one. My brother found one for me but it was in Pune the pay was good plus the office was close to my bro's house.
I immediately left for pune. Now my brother earned handsomely so he owned a flat and a car and he greeted me at the station and hugged me and although he had huggged me a lot of times and I felt strange, we drove off to his place. He helped me setup my room and prepared coffee and breakfast for me and this was a Saturday and I was supposed to join office on Monday. We rested the whole day, next day he showed me around town and took me to show my office and all from Monday my work started and I started going to office. 
Now my full and final from my previous office had not yet arrived and I did not have a whole lot of savings as well. My brother helped me out again and said that whatever was his was mine. I was really touched and hugged him and then again the same strange feeling occured. Next day onwards I started noticing my brother in different way and not as a sister looks at her brother but how a sex starved woman looks at man. I would walk into his room after he comes out of his shower to see his body. 
I felt disgusted at this but I could not help it. I would finger myself late at night thinking about him and the feeling was driving me crazy and one fine day I decided to quench my lust. I planned to get fucked by my brother it was a Saturday evening both of us had offs the next day and we decided to go out for dinner and movie. I asked my brother do you have discs here. He replied of course sis and why do you want to go? I replied yes dear. 
I have never gone to one and would like to see one and he said sure I can take you there but you might not fit with your salwar kameez out there? I replied then let’s shop for something that will make me fit in and we went for shopping and I brought my self a nice mini skirt. I changed myself and asked my brother how do I look and he replied wow sis you look awesome.  I would have a hard time fending off the other guys I was flattered and we went to the disc and we had an amazing time. 
We also drank a little and came back home. I said dear and I will have a bath. I kind a feel sweaty after that dance and went to the bathroom in his room and he did not pay much attention to it and little did my bro know that it was all part of the plan after around 20 mins and I called him and said dear, could you wash my back. My hands are paining so I can not reach my back he came inside I turned my back towards him and he slowly started rubbing my back. 
I knew he was feeling awkward, shy and aroused I then asked him what happened sweety. Why are your hands shivering he said nothing sis and just feeling kinda strange I said come on now you have slept with so many girls and how come you feel awkward he replied I know di but your my sister. I asked so do I feel something different is my skin bad or something he replied no Di you have the smoothest skin I have ever touched and I turned around and showed him frontal part as well. 
He said Di what this is and I replied why? Don’t you find your di beautiful? He said yes Di I do you are gorgeous but is it right? I replied dear I am a woman first and I have needs and I can see as a man you have them too pointing to his bulge. I told him not to waste time and took of his t shirt. He carried me to the bed and started kissing me on my lips and said sis, you taste wonderful I said no more sis and call me Padma from today I’m your whore your slut he kissed back saying oh Padma. 
Let me showing you heaven today after that he removed his pants and showed me his cock. Man was it huge almost 7 inches. He looked at me and said suck it you slut. What are you staring at after a while that cock is gonna tear you virgin pussy and I loved his tone. I started sucking his cock hungrily and almost choked after lot of sucking he said lie down bitch and let me taste your cunt and I lay down and he started eating my pussy. I was in heaven and started moaning oh yes baby lick my pussy lick it hard.
I will be your whore don’t stop after about 15 mins I said dear I can not bear anymore please push that rod in my pussy take away my viriginity he placed the monster at the entrace of my pussy and pushed it in 1 go. I literally screamed but he kept on ramming. I said slowly brother. I am virgin he replied shut up bitch you were a virgin, now you are my whore and so just enjoy the pounding and pounding it was. He fucked me for almost 15 minutes.
We changed position and he started fucking me doggy style after about 20 minutes he came inside my pussy. I did not even bother to wash up. We kissed for a while and then went to sleep.  Next morning he made me give him blowjob and I drunk all the cum from that day we have been fucking regularly and now I am carrying his child mail back to padmashehar3@gmail.com if you liked it. 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X