Me And My Brother


Hi Readers , my name is Seema. I am from Kerala I like to share one of my experiences. My family consists of my mom, dad, my younger brother and me this happened around 5 years ago when I finished my college. My brother was doing his 9th standard this is about my brother and me dad is a business man and he goes by 7 am and back at 10 pm and mom is a school teacher and she goes by 8 .30 am and back by 6 pm. 
My brother his name is Sanju he use to got school by 9am and back at 4 pm. I was at home helping mom as finished my college. All will go from home by 9 and I will be lone at home till they come by 4 Sanju will come and mostly no one will come home. I used to finish all my works like washing cooking cleaning by 10 am. Ok first let me tell about myself I am 5.2 and have a good assert when I go to the shop men and boys used to stare by round ass and a 32 size boobs 32 29 30. 
When I walk my ass use to go up and down Sanju and me sharing one bed room and he was also too innocent type. I and Sanju used to fight for nothing .some time while fighting his hand used to touch my boobs my stomach my ass while rolling on the floor. This use to happen often and mostly it will be for TV remote or chocolate as we fight for chocolate my mom use to give each 1 and keep in cupboard and lock. Some time I take one more and I use to keep inside my bra not to show him and have it after he goes to school at home.
I used to wear nighty at nights and morning like half sari, skirt and t shirt some time track pants and T shirt. I normally take bath after all goes out by 9 as days passed I got bored. I started washing clothes after 10pm even my nighty while washing the clothes I used to be nude and after washing I take bath and come out nude to the room and then I used to change to the morning dress on one Saturday only me and Sanju was there at home it was a holiday for him. 
It was about 11o clock some nice songs where going on while watching TV on that day I was wearing a half saree. I slowly tried to take the chocolate witch i usually keep inside my bra while taking it he saw the chocolate and he came asking for it I did not give him and we started fighting for the chocolate while fighting my pallu of my half sari got removed and it fell down and in seconds it got removed from my hip and fell down. Now I was in my blouse and lower skirt as I had a 32 size boobs.
Now he was seeing my deep cleavage and my half of boobs were exposing to him now but he was fighting then I fell down rolled while rolling my boobs touched his face and hands I was feeling nice and honey then I lied facing the ground he sat on my ass and asked for the chocolate and the chocolate was also below me in between my boobs .then I asked him to take it he put his hand to search while searching his hands were on my bare boobs. 
He put his fingers into my cleavage and he took the chocolate and I was enjoying and feeling good like being in heaven then went to bathroom and fingered my self and then come out. I was thinking of the incident and I finger my pussy when ever I get chance or in the morning when all go to work. Then this became crazy sometime I stay nude at home for a long time and watch my body in the mirror and press my boobs and finger my pussy this went for a one month. 
It was summer and Sanju’s exam got over and he had 2 month leave but my mother used to go because she had to correct the exam papers so she goes to school daily one day as usual mom and dad went to their work me and sanju was at home. I was in kitchen washing the dishes after finished with it I went to the bathroom to take bath I heard the water flowing so I went to stop I saw Sanju bathing he was almost finished and drying him self nude.
I saw his dick it was 5 inches and in good size I looked for 2 to 3 min and ran away to the hall and my pussy was getting wet and I was rubbing my pussy as TV was on he came with the towel around asking for the score as there was a cricket match on the TV but I was watching a sex song by seeing this his penis got hard and I can see it after some time it was 12 o clock I went to bath and fingered my pussy thinking of his dick. 
I also was making plans how to seduce him but I was also afraid that if he tells mom then I made up my mind to tease him today and see what he does and weather he tells mom. I took bath and wore a tight T shirt and a legins with out any panties and bra and the T shirt was just up to my hip and I wore my legins jest below my navel and just above my pussy hair and come to the hall but he was still in the towel only when he saw me he looked up and down.
I sat on the sofa and drying my hair and was watching him he was staring at my boobs and my erected nipples then I got up and turned my ass towards him and bent as if I was picking some thing from the floor and turned and went to the kitchen then made my legging little up that shows the shape of my pussy and a camel toe and came to him now he was see the pussy for a long time but I did not care as if I was watching TV then he went to his room and came after 10 min with a shorts and a T shirt.
By the time I took the TV remote and kept in between my legs to see what he does he came and searched for the remote and asked me I told him don’t know then he found out and asked me and I told no then he put his hand in between my legs I was enjoying and he was touching the pussy and I was avoid to take it then I took it and put it in to my t shirt and I laid on the sofa facings the ground by the time my t shit was up above my navel.
He was trying to put his hand in to the t shit from below at once I made my self like a doggy at that time my legins went down and my ass crack was seen he saw that and put his hand his hand touched my nipples he said what is it and he pinched it oohhh I was in to heaven by this fight I also touched his penis it was hard and it gave him a squeezed it and gave the remote and as mom came in the evening I was scared weather he would tell mom but he did not tell .
Now I was confident to seduce him and the next day as soon as mom left I planed to seduce him I went to the bathroom and shaved my pussy and took bath and wore a shirt with buttons in the front and a skirt above my knees and went to the hall we where sitting opposite to each other I was looking at him he was looking at my tits and my legs I knew he was seeing me but I was as if reading the news paper then I slowly.
I lifted my both leg an kept it on the sofa where he as seeing my panties and my thies I looked and he was pressing his balls and his penis  then I put my legs down and saw him he took his hands off from there and then to tease him more I went in to the bathroom and took off my panties and bra and come and sat with a chocolate in my hand he saw that at once I put in to my shirt between my boobs  he started to take now I was in a mood to show my full body to day.
He came and caught my shirt at that time he touched my tits my nipple got erected I pushed him he pulled my shirt and the buttons broke and my boobs were flashed to him then thought of going to my room he caught my skirt it also came down as it was with elastic hip and I fell down on the ground he saw me nude I lied down there it self with my legs wide and he touched my boobs and pussy then I told him to suck my boobs.
I took his erected penis out and sucked it till his sperms came out he to was enjoying  then I took his finger and put into my pussy and asked him to push it in and out then he also liked my pussy for 10 min I enjoyed the day very much from the day we become friends and enjoyed taking bath to gather in the morning after my mom goes. This was going everyday till his holidays then only at nights after 3 months they arranged my marrage and I got married. I think you liked and please mail me at anandraj.chennai90@gmail.com
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X