Fucked My Class Teacher


Hi ISS friends I am a regular reader of this site and after reading stories I got courage to share my real lyf incident. This incident occurred when I was in 9th class that time I was in boys' hostel so there were no girls to see around there used to be only one lady teacher in our school n she was a math teacher her name was Anjali. Now let me explain her feature she was short in height but having huge and rounded ass and conical boobs.
She was married but her husband used to work somewhere else hence she stayed alone. She was around 28-30 since I saw her I started fantasizing her. When she used to write on blackboard her ass used to shake along with her writing speed now I should start my story when I was in 9th she was my class teacher and I was the monitor of my class so I always used to get chance to be near to her.her husband gifted her a car but she was not knowing it to drive well.
I was the only student who knew it well when got to know this she asked me to make her learn driving well I promised her for surety from next day our driving class started for that we went to games ground which was half km away from ma hostel from the very first day only I started looking for chance to fuck her. That day while she was driving slowly in the ground I touched her thigh to tell her that below this leg is accelerator and clutch she didn’t shows any reaction to this.
Next day when we went it was raining outside heavily so without getting out of the car we exchanged our seat while doing this I rubbed my cock in her ass and ma cock felt her ass crack damn I got aroused and felt that right now I should fuck her face became red and she started blushing but she acted like nothing had happened. Next day in the class I was standing between the row of benches and while passing she rubbed her hand on ma cock and that was enough for
My cock to get aroused after that she started teaching one thing I could not understand and told her she told after class come to me I will tell you separately as soon as bell rung I went to her that day she was not wearing any bra only blouse while solving the problem she used to bend to show her cleavage the show got over as I understood the some, after lunch we went for driving that day it was too hot and sun was too bright.
So she said like yesterday only we should exchange our seat I understood what she meant and my cock got hard. While exchanging the seat I acted like I stuck to gear knob and pushed my cock between her ass cheeks and I could hear shh from her mouth. We got settled on seat after that she said Anu I forgot the clutch touch ma leg which should be on that. I caressed her left thigh she looked at me. I got scared she looked ma scary expression and smiled in a sexy way and said can you again do the same?
I touched her thigh again she said last night some insect bite at same place can you please caress it again and smiled. She was wearing salwar and was looking damn hot I started caressing her thighs slowly she closed her eyes and bite her lips after seeing this I got guts and started moving my hand towards her pussy she didnt say anything instead she was enjoying it soon my hand was very near to her pussy I could feel warmth of her upper thigh from salwar.
I kept doin this and thought I should move further now so put ma hand on her vagina she opened her eyes and looked at me and said are you not afraid? You are touching your teacher's priavte part. I got scared and pulled ma hand back. She said you did a blunder now you deserve the punishment and your punishment is. She stopped and bite me earlobe heavily because of pain I screamed ahhhh she smiled and said make me shout too but in love.
Hearing this I planted kiss on her lips and got replied from her side too. I stated suck her lips as I always wanted to lick her juicy lips. I started kissing her neck and pressing her conical boobs. Her boobs were so soft. She took my t-shirt and her upper cloth too. She was looking damn hot in bra. I started sucking her boobs from her bra as I was uncomfartable in doin all this i pushed her seat back after that there was enough place for us.
I unhooked her bra her boobs were large with 1cm thick nipple I started sucking it and she pushed ma face between her boobs and my hand was on her pussy trying to unties her paajama and I got succeed she was wearing red panty. I removed her panty and started licking her hairy pussy the whole car full with sssshhhhh uumm ahhhhh I slowly bite her clitoris she said ouchhhhh and pulled my hair after that I inserted ma tongue in her love holes and started fucking
Her with ma tongue she started moving her hips along with ma tongue movement and after a long moan she cum and I licked her every drop of love juice and cleaned her pussy again I started sucking her boobs but she took ma face on hers and started smooching our tongue were rolling together in her mouth. She pushed ma tongue in my mouth and started sucking ma lower lip while smooching her I kept pressing her boobs after some time I inserted ma finger in her pussy again
It was wet but I was more interested in her ass, so I turned her around and started kissing her ass cheeks and after doing that I parted her ass cheeks and put ma tongue on her ass hole started licking it after that I inserted my tongue in her ass hole and started fucking with tongue as her hole got wet with my saliva I inserted ma finger in her hole she moaned ahhhhhh I asked her if she want want really something in her ass hole she shook her head in yes.after that I took off ma pants.
She saw and said may I taste it i said darling its all yours do whatever you want to do she smiled and started sucking my cock for the first time I felt heaven on the earth warmth and wetness of her mouth made me mad. She took whole thing in her mouth and started coughing I asked her to do slowly. She said shut up bloody I am too hungry then told her then eat even my balls you bitch and pushed my cock deep in her mouth and hold for some time her face became red and tears started coming form eyes.
A fter 10 mins of hard blowjob I cum in her mouth, she drank the whole love juice of mine and kept doin blowjob. After 5-6 min. again I got aroused she told me now my ass hole is ready for your dick I asked her for pussy she smiled said not today as there was no safety and she was not supposed to take pills as she was under some treatment then she turned around with her ass upside after seeing her ass again I could not control and started licking hole.
After licking fir 5 mins I started inserting my dick she parted her ass cheeks I could her hole. I put my cock on her hole and pushed a little she moaned pain ahhhhhhh and said slowly darling. I started kissing her neck as heeling kiss, after 2-3 mins of struggle my holes dick was in her ass hole. I started jerking my dick in her ass hole she was enjoying it a lot by replying with her hips movement and ssshhhhh aaahhhhh sound after 20 mins I cum inside her ass holes and lied down
On her as I was unconscious for sometime after that I took off my dick from her ass hole and wore my clothes and she wore hers after session we again smooched for 10 mins and while leaving her to her quarter she invited me for dinner on another night on that night we played whole night as that was Saturday night and I will post it in the next story hope all readers will like it as it because this is my first story and sorry for mistakes. For feedback please mail me anandraj.chennai90@gmail.com
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

3 comments:

  1. Lousy English

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and get $$$ from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X