The Gorgeous Sisters

I had always been lusting over Gaggu and Shipu for years. I had dreamed on many occasions of what it would be like making love to these two sweet goddesses. These two girls could be no more different in attitude and looks. Gaggu was 19, sweet, fair skinned, lovely dresser, nice rounded figure with melon sized breasts. Shipu was 18, long legged, light skinned, with mangoes sized breasts, mini wearing flirt. As long as I had known them they had always been Hindi movie crazy. They had posters in the bedroom, watching videos, going to the movies, reading the Hindi magazines.


They however had never met the hero and heroines for which they lusted after. I use to chat with them on phone everyday. I went to meet her. But it did not matter what I did these girls did not know I existed. Then I won this prize. Two exclusive tickets to the Bollywood's equivalent of the academy awards plus meetings with the top Bollywood stars for autographs and pictures. That was it; both Gaggu and Shipu were eagerly awaiting my arrival at their house. 

"Hi Harry", they both said. Have a seat. Both had sparkling flirtatious eyes. Did they look sexy wow? I shuffled uneasily on the sofa, "hi...” 

“We heard about your win, congratulations” they both grinned very wide. Thanks I said. The girls both came and sat close to me on either side. I saw a flash of Shipu's white panties as her skirt rode up when she sat down beside me. I could feel the warmth of her lovely long legs and thighs against my own bare skin. Gaggu's lovely curves and breasts also came into contact with my upper torso. This was too much I never had so much attention from these two girls. My cock began to twitch. 

Have you decided who you are going to take with you? In the excitement of winning the two tickets I had totally forgotten that I could take only one with me. “No I haven't” I said. “Good” both girls exclaimed. “Take me” said Shipu coming much closer her breasts rubbing against my forearm. “No me” said Gaggu eagerly also coming much closer. These girls were so close now I could feel there warm breath on my face. I could so easily kiss their wet moist lips now I was really hard. No take me said Shipu tugging my shorts at the thigh no me said Gaggu looking angry at her sister also grabbing my shorts by the other leg. 

All this time my cock was getting harder and harder until both girls hands accidentally brushed my cock which was now more than bulging in my shorts. 

That’s it I thought I had it. These girls would both get up screaming and start hitting me. I closed my eyes waiting to be clobbered. What happened next completely surprised. Look there only two tickets Shipu said Gaggu and only one of us can go. So I propose a contest. Okay I will name it then said Shipu. First one to make Harry cum in her pussy gets the ticket. Deal said Gaggu. I was shocked but very happy. Before I knew what happened both Gaggu and Shipu had ripped of my shorts and pants. 

There stood my knob in all its glory. Both girls eager to please set to work on my cock with their lovely tongues and mouths. Both girls trying to out do each other. They were making me thrash wildly on the sofa. Oh my I shouted out as Gaggu rang her wet tongue round the rim of my head spitting into my pee hole, Shipu meanwhile was tickling my balls and running her tongue up and down on the length of my shaft. I went limp but the girl’s attentions soon got me standing hard. Okay said Shipu licking the cum of her lips. We have to decide how goes first? 

Well each girl has 25 seconds before changing. I guess we will have to do scissors paper said Gaggu. So they both played scissors paper rock. Gaggu chose scissors and Shipu paper. I win shrieked Gaggu in excitement. Both girls scurried off to their rooms stripping off their clothes as they did. Come on darling shouted Gaggu from her room. Shove that lovely cock in my wet pussy and cum! No honey shouted Shipu you hold back and shoot that lovely seed in my wet pussy. 

As I headed quickly to Gaggu's bedroom I saw a mixture of her and Shipu's bra panties and other clothes lining the floor. What I sight I was greeted with, their was Gaggu spread on the bed her legs wide open holding her ankles, her cunt lips parted to reveal moist pinkness of pussy flesh. I quickly entered her, that’s it love pump my pussy gurgled Gaggu. I began squeezing Gaggu's lovely breasts as I hammered her pussy. I’m counting shouted Shipu! You hold on now Harry baby my pussy is best. 

Shipu in the meantime was working her pussy so wet with her whole fist so that she could be ready to make me cum. Gaggu in her twenty five seconds was doing her best to milk me out of every drop of cum she could. Her vaginal muscles squeezing my member with such verve. She caressed my ass swearing every Hindi abuse she could think off. That’s it shrieked Shipu. I reluctantly pulled out of Gaggu's wet cunt and the look on her face was one of disappointment. Don't cum in that sweet now she whispered quietly. 

I ran to Shipu's room. Shipu was also lying on the bed her fist so up her vagina her cunt lips were stretched almost to breaking point. There was no need for any forcing of my cock into her vagina she was so wet it slipped in with earth shattering pleasurable ease. Shipu's lovely long legs came into play she wrapped them round my arse her heels digging in. She began tonguing and kissing me urging me to cum. Fuck my pussy cum darling cum. I was enjoying pounding Shipu's wet slippery vagina. Oh that’s good moaned Shipu fuck me. 

I continued going back and forth between Shipu and Gaggu fucking their pussies for all their worth each girl trying to outdo each other. The sex was amazing! I wanted to last forever, but new I couldn't must of been the on the tenth time that in the hallway between both girls rooms I began to jerk off so I could cum. That way I t would take both girls even longer to make me cum again and I would continue to do this. It had been three hours of fucking and neither girl had cottoned on to what I was doing and why after their luscious attention had I not cum again. He is a stud, said Gaggu he isn’t going to cum that easily. As Shipu was screwing the hell out of me. 

It was whilst I was preparing to jerk off in the hallway when I noticed the girls' friend (Payal) who had been watching proceedings for the last twenty minutes. 

I can explain I said not bothering to hide my erection from Payal. She could clearly hear both her friends fingering themselves away moaning calling my name. Those girls are always competing said Payal, What is it they are competing for she asked. Bollywood award tickets first to makes me cum. A big grin appeared across her face. Well come with me she said grabbing me by the cock and tugging me gently into her bedroom. I was speechless. The girl’s friend herself was quite a looker good body. She stripped very quickly out of her jeans. 

She was tall but curvy, a combination of both girls bodies with much larger breasts! Suck my tits she said as she began licking my cock. She then wetted her hand and rubbed it against her pussy before slipping my cock into her now more than wet cunt. She grinded her hips against mine helping me to suck her tits rubbing her hands on my arse and head. Whispering dirty insults and wishing we were lovers. I could hear both girls shouting that each girl had had me for more than twenty five seconds. By then they had realized something was miss. 

They both came into their other room where they saw me cum heavily in Payal's pussy before I pulled out and sprayed her tits. Why PAYAL how could you say both girls? Why for the tickets of course said Payal licking the cum of her huge breasts. A promise was a promise I gave Payal one of the tickets. Both girls exited their friend naked but sulking. I quickly ran and got the remaining ticket out of my shirt and waved it in front of the girls. I’m not going I said who wants the ticket? Both girls’ faces lit up. As the girls tried to snatch the ticket away from my hand I pulled it back. No I said now brooding with confidence, Assume your positions for round two of the competition. Both girls giggling ran of to their own rooms were we finished were we left off! 

If any sweet girl or married girl wanna heaven of sex then contact me on my email- wldsex@gmail.com Has reading this story made you horny? Leave your comments
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and get BIG SAVINGS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Professional Results Guaranteed.
    * Better than your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
    * Same as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X