Kavitha Aunty And Her Boobs


My name is Sam I’m from Chennai Kavitha aunty is staying next to my house and she is 38 32 36 sexy figure semma katta summa gummunu irupanga avangaluku age 36 but she looks busty in figure and she is good friend of my mom and she always used to sit and chat with my mom in my home, she always used to wear saree, blouse without bra, rendu mampalammum summa super ah irukum. 
I always used to see that while she was takling with my mom one fine day my parents and my brother went to native for and dead anniversary, my mom told kavitha aunty to give foods for me, she also agreed to give me food for the following 7 days first day she came and gave me food. I was shocked to she that she is wearing a transperant nighty, with out any inners summa rendu mampalammum stiff ah irunthutha parthen, she noticed me seeing her but not showed any changes in her face
I can’t able to control my rod it is peeping out of my lungi after some time I went to bathroom and manstrubated of thing her at that night I can’t able to sleep because of her sexy figure which I have seen so I have planned to fuck her next morning she came and rang the bell, I know it’s Kavitha, so I acted like I am bathing and came with oly tawal tied on my weast and opened the door today she was wearins a saree with low neck blouse. 
My towel fell down as it was my plan my both the hands were holding plates which she giving me, so I can’t able to hide mine she saw my penis and laughed. She slowly came and tied my tawal on my weast after some time after eating; we were sitting and watching TV. We are watching Titanic moviae in Vijay TV suddenly kissing seen came in TV aunty veacha kannu vangamma antha seen ah pathanga ava na pakkathula irukuratha maranthu pathanga. 
Slowly I touched her shoulder and she did not say anything or did not show any reaction. I got green signal slowly I started to kiss her passionately aunty lips rendaiyum nalla kiss pannen avangala en bedroomku kuttitu ponen, anga avanga saree ah kalatitu Nina summa rendu melonsum super ah blouse la therinjuthu I can able to control myself. I massaged them through blouse itself. Aunty ahhhhhhh mmm nalla aluthu da nalla ahahhaha mm
Aunty oda blouse ah na kaltien summa rendu kaiyum semma stiff ah irunthuchu her nipples are dark pink in color, with out wasting any time na avanga mulai rendaiyum mathi mathi sappa arambichen. She was continuing moaing in pleasure appadiye oru 15 mins sappikite irunthen apparama saree ah kalatitu, pavadaiyum kalatittutu. vearum panty oda yen munadi inna appa kuda na ava mulaiya ammikikite than irunthen she said (pothum lets start )
This made me too carzy slowly I removed her panty iyo what a view theariyuma. suthama shave panni iruthuthu avanga punda antha renda punda wallsum pink colour la iruthuthu. I took my tool outside my jockey avanga odane en poola eduthu ava vaikulla vitu sappina na sorgalogam parthen appo! Ava saprapakuda na ava mulaiya vidala. I was continuesly pressing it I told her kavitha ne bed la padu
She: hhmm sari da, ava bed la padutha na ava kal rendaiyum nalla verichu veachu ava kela na mela paduthurinthen meathuva na ava punda la en pool ah viten it was so tight bcoz her husband had not fucked her for last 2 years (she told this details) ennake pain ayiduchu avulo tight ah iruthuchu na konjam kitcen poi thean (honey) kondu vanthen I poured some honey on her pussy for lubricant
Ipa try pannen ipaa konjam free ah pochu so en poola first meathuva viten en 9 inches pool total ah ava pundaila poiduchu, she was screaming in pleasure aaaaahhhhh! mmm? Na atha pathi konjam kuda care pannala, now slowly increased my speed. Aunty said pothum pothum romba valikuthu da please vitutudu da mudiyala ana konjam kuda na atha kadhula vangala ava punda seavanthu poiduchu na vidama senjen
She cummed first still enaku innum kanji varala so na en speed kammi pannama aunty ah othen and she was in pain and screaming dai pothum da en punda romba valikuthu da pls da un poola velila yedunu sonna
Na: konjam poruthuko kavitha aunty aluga aranbichita romba valikuthu da ahhhhhhhhhhh! ohohahhhhmmm! Aunty kathura konjam nearathula enakkum kanji vanthudchu na ava pundailaye en kanja vituutan innum en 9 inc pool ava pundaila than irukku appadiye ava mela na paduthuten na ava mulaiah aluthite I love you nu sonen ava innum vallila aluthkite iruntha na appadiya ava uthatodu uthadu vaethu oru 
Lip to lip kiss pannen  ava punda innum  reddish ah than irunthuthu konjam nearam kalichu bathroom la rendu pearum onna kullika Poonom ava innaiku pothum da ine ennala mudiyathu da please nu sonna but en pool innum pasi adangal na ava pundaila pool vida try pannen  ana ava vidala na try pannen ava wall side pathu thirumbi ninukita na odane en poolah ava soothula vitu okka arambichen she told to stop but na 
Avala guniyavachen by my force from backside ava gunija padi ninutu iruntha na ava soothula en poola vitu speed ah othen ava dai pothum da ennala mudiyalada romba valikuthudanu sona na keakkala na va boobs ah nalla aluthinen en pool full ah ava kanji thiri thiriya vanthuthu ana na vidala ava aaahhhh! Amma valithuku da meathuva pannumm! aaam iyo mmmm! 
Nu kathu na kadaisiya enakumkanji vanthuthu ava soothulaye vituten, now we soaped eachother and finished our bathing, she said nee romba mosam and went home now I am waitng for another  chance to fuck her, if my story makes you horny or you want Kavitha’s number any unsatisfied lady mail me at billa.mofiyateam@gmail.com
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:




  1. I'm glad to read your blog...............
    Largest selection of memorials and printable funeral program templates.
    www.funeralpamphlets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and receive $$$$$ for every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X