Loving Stranger


After writing a couple of stories for ISS, I received some mails in my mailbox from the readers and fans stating how they liked my stories, and I was just overwhelmed with the awesome response. Among them was this girl named Anu, who wrote me a mail that said that she had broken up with her boyfriend a couple of days ago, and she really missed him, especially in bed. I replied to her, and there was some exchange of mails in the days that followed, but no lengthy chats, since she was a working girl, and was busy most of the time. Now, I live in Haldia in a rented apartment, and told her so honestly, and I gave her my mobile number too, but she never called. She also stopped responding to my mails, so I thought that maybe she wasn’t interested to talk anymore, or for whatever reasons it may be.
I had almost forgotten about this incident, but to my surprise, one fine day I got a call from her, and she told me that she was waiting in Haldia station, and asked me to get there. I was really surprised, and half of me didn’t want to believe her, but anyways, her sweet voice kept echoing in my head, and I set out towards Haldia station. It’s a very small station and ones I got there, I called up her mobile phone, and as she picked it up, I could see her at a corner of the platform, so I was pretty sure that it was her, I just waved a hand to her, and she reciprocated. As I approached her, I could make out the dusky complexioned girl, medium height, good figure, armpit length hair tied in a neat ponytail, wearing a shirt, and a denim pant, and a great smile. The only thing I could say was, “Wow!”. I just couldn’t believe my eyes. She was pretty and I was tongue tied in front of her. Somehow, I managed to say hello, and we shook hands.
As we walked towards the exit of the station, we talked about random stuff, and we were getting along well by time, but the topic of sex was still unspoken, and I was afraid to begin with it. I told her that lets get a hotel room for her, and she replied that being alone in a hotel room would be boring, and she’d fell afraid too, so I took the hint, and told her she can stay at my place, since I was living alone, and there was ample space for two, and she said that that was fine with her. She was pretty excited which shone in her eyes, and yes, I was too.
After reaching my room, she said that she needed to get fresh and went to the bathroom. I was just sitting on the bed wondering what was going to happen. She took a long time to come out, and when she did, she was wearing a white dress, which reached till her knees, her hair wet, and the smell was sweet filling up the room, and my nostrils. Then she came, and sat beside me. I couldn’t help but asked her bluntly what she was here for. She burst out into a giggle, and just winked at me. I smiled a little, and took her hand and caressed it. It was soft. I kissed it. I knew that she liked long foreplays, and so did I. She blushed a little.
I caressed her arms, smelled them and planted small kisses on them. The look on her face was so sweet, her smile was majestic. I planted a kiss on her lips, the atmosphere was getting tense. I pushed her gently and helped her lie on the bed and kissed her on her lips again, this time sucking on her lips, and she responded well. Slowly, the kiss turned into a deep one, with our tongues rolling on each other, our eyes closed. We had to break the kiss to breathe, breathing heavily, as we stared into each others’ eyes. I could notice that there was a twinkle in her eyes, which was turning into a little fire. I kissed her chins, and wandered down to her throat, leaving wet trails, and she lifted her head, a soft moan escaping her lips. Her soft skin, and her sweet fragrance was driving me to a far off land, and I kept kissing her neck, caressing her hair.
I dragged my hands downwards caressing her shoulders, then the sides of her boobs, which were so soft, as she grabbed my waist and her hands were wandering into my t-shirt from the below. I opened my t-shirt, and brought my hands to her thighs massaging them, caught hold the hem of her dress, lifted it to reveal her thighs, her blue floral printed panty, the sexy midriff, and finally her naked boobs, puffed up nipples.
Voluntarily, she lifted her hands, assisting me in pulling off her dress.  She lied back onto the bed again, her breasts going up and down, breathing hard. I lied back beside her, and she ran her hands on my chest, coming down to my waist and her fingers unbuttoning my pants, slid them into my underwear, softly caressing my penis, and it kept growing to her magic touch. I licked her hard nipples, a sucked them trying to get as much I could into my mouth. We both were lost in ourselves.
I traced her pussy slit with my fingers with her panty still on, and found it to be a little damp. I put my fingers into the elastic of her panty, and slowly put it down revealing her hairless pussy. I ran my fingers on it, then digging my nose into the slit and licking it.  I licked her pussy button and she gave a jerk, and as I started digging my tongue into her pussy, I lost track of time, until I heard her husky moans, I knew then she had her orgasm.
She got up and took my penis in her hand and caressed it so ever lovingly, it felt great. I knew that she didn’t like to suck a penis, but the way she was caressing it with her hands, it was more than fine with me. I erupted on her hands and it felt that it was forever. I was out of breath and we were both tired. As we didn’t have any condoms with us, we decided not to go for intercourse.
Then we kissed, cleaned up, and went out for having meal, bought condoms, and enjoyed for two more days making love to one another. Hopefully, I’ll be putting up more of our love making sessions. To the readers, hope you liked the story. Mail me at had.lots.fun@gmail.com. Waiting for your feedback eagerly.
To Anu, if you are reading this, please let me know if you liked it.
Has reading this story made you horny?
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X