Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction(PART 3)

I was unable to sleep for a long time as I thought about my sexy neighbor. I really wanted to make love to her. I wanted to make her feel like a princess and knew that she would love the way I would treat her. I thought what an ass I had been to miss such great opportunity of having her when her husband was away. 

I felt no guilt what so ever as I was obsessed with Pooja’s beauty. Meanwhile the rain outside increased into a thunderstorm & I lay there thinking of a plan to get her into my bed. I thought, I still had one day as Saturdays are off in our company. As I lay there thinking of seducing my beautiful neighbor, there was a powerful thunderclap outside and suddenly the lights went out. 

“Damn” I thought as I knew it would become stuffy and humid and I would have to sleep without AC.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I saw my illuminated watch. It was 1:45 AM . 

“Who’s it?” I asked picking up my flash light and going to the door.

“Aryan please open the door” said a very scared voice “Its me, Pooja”

I immediately opened the door not realizing that I was in my boxers and vest.

“What happened?” I asked her.

She looked very pale and frightened.

“Can I come in?” she asked pleading. She was nearly in tears.

“ Oh sure” I replied “ Please come in”

“I’m very scared Aryan. I am afraid of dark and also I don’t like thunderstorms”

“You don’t worry, the lights will come anytime and storm will subside soon” I replied. 

Secretly I was wishing just the opposite.

I took her to my drawing room and asked her to be comfortable. 

“I will bring some water for you” I said .

“No! please , I mean I will come with you. I can not stay in dark.” She said

She followed me to the kitchen, I took out a bottle of cold water from refrigerator and gave it her.

She took a few sips and we went back to the drawing room. It was pitch dark save for the light from flashlight which was also not very bright. She was walking in front of me and then only I realized that she was barefoot and wearing a short yellow negligee, that reached just upto her mid thighs and from what I could see in that light, it was a bit diaphanous. It was probably a gift from Yash. 

I saw that lovely ass swaying from side to side as she walked and I could see a hint of lemon or light green panties through that nighty.

I immediately started getting horny again. She seemed completely unaware of her state of partial undress and seemed really frightened.

“Aryan I am really very scared and I can not go back . There is no light in my flat and I am frightened of these thunderstorms.” Pooja said tearfully clasping her hands in her lap. She was sitting at the edge of sofa.

“Don’t worry dear” I said, “You can stay here for as long as you wish.” I then sat down besides her on the carpet. From the position that I was sitting, her milky white thighs were very near to my face and I could smell the soft fragrance of some lotion .

“ I sure wish Yash was here” she said.

“Calm down please” I said taking her hand in mine. “Lights would come any minute now”

But as the luck would have it, the storm only grew stronger and light supply was not restored.

“ I am afraid, this doesn’t look so good” I said . “Why don’t you sleep here? You can sleep in the guestroom.”

“B…But Aryan, you see I can’t sleep alone” she blurted “ I m…mean I will not be able to sleep. Can’t we just stay here ?”

I smiled and massaged her tender fingers. 

OK! I said, you relax here on the sofa and I will keep awake here with you.
She seemed so grateful. “You are so caring. I don’t know what would I have done without you” she said 

I helped her in lying down on the sofa. She looked so innocent and sexy in her short nighty. My hand accidentally touched her thigh. It was so soft and tender. Ah! What would I give to have her in my bed? But I did not want to take her without her wish.

As she closed her eyes, I got the courage to look at her completely in that dim light. Her angel like face was calm, hair spreading on her shoulders, her boobs were rising and falling slowly with each breath. I could make out a hint of nipple through her thin nighty and deduced that she was not wearing a bra. 

The nighty had risen on her thighs and it now covered only upto her upper thighs. Any further and I would have been able to see her panties. Slowly she started to go into deep sleep. Probably the relief, tiredness and alcohol were taking their effects. She started snoring softly. I too closed my eyes and tried to control my emotions.

Suddenly there was a very loud thunderclap, as if a bomb had exploded nearby. Pooja screamed loudly and suddenly got up from the sofa. The flash light had long gone dead and it was pitch dark.

“ Aryan Aryan… Where are you?” she sounded very frightened. 

I woke up with a start and in the dark tried to reach for her. I caught hold of her waist and the said “Pooja calm down, I’m here”

She suddenly came into my arms and put her face on my shoulder, gripping me tightly. 

Her boobs were pressed against my chest and I could feel her nipples poking through her thin nighty. Fear certainly had made them quite stiff. I put a hand on the back of her head and ruffled her soft hair. She was literally shaking. I could feel my cock hardening. I tried to move away.

“Oh! Aryan I’m scared. Where’s the torch? she said

“I think the batteries have gone out, but don’t worry , I can light some candles” I said

“ No, Please don’t go…….” she said

At that moment I could not control myself and I gently brought my lips down to hers and started kissing her. She seemed shocked, and tried to move away, but I tightened my grip and started kissing her deeper. She pushed me back a little

“A…Aryan pl……please, What a..re you doing” she said

“Shhhh… be quiet Pooja I have wanted to do this since the day I have seen you. I’m just crazy about you.”

“Ar… Aryan pleeease do not do it. We should not do it.”

I sealed her protests with my lips and again started kissing her passionately. At first she resisted trying to clamp her mouth but as I started caressing her neck, her resistance seemed to fade and she let me have my way. First I took her lower lip between my lips and sucked on them. 

She started to moan a little. Then I tried to open her mouth and pushed my tongue inside her sweet mouth. She opened her lips a little and my tongue felt her teeth and suddenly her mouth opened and my tongue could feel hers. Ah it was a heavenly feeling. Her tongue met mine and now I was kissing her more deeply ,sucking at that beautiful tongue of hers.

“aaaaa………hh , Aryan pl….eeease, we should not be doing it.” she said

“ Relax darling, and enjoy this lovely moment.” I said 

As I kissed her again, she started cooperating more and more. She also let her tongue roam in my mouth searching for mine. Probably the lack of lights, the rain and alcohol were making her loose her inhibitions. 

Slowly my left hand wandered below her waist and I gently rested it on her gorgeous ass. She stiffened somewhat, but I continued to caress the back of her neck with my right hand and started kissing her soft ear lobes.
“AAA…………….HHHHH, Aryan”.

Gently I caressed her ass cheeks from above her nighty, then moved slowly moved down to the hem and moved my hand inside her nighty from below. I moved my fingertips gently over the baby soft skin of her thighs up until I felt her soft cotton panties. 

She stiffened a little but then relaxed and I continued to feel her up. I wanted to go very slow as I not only wanted to enjoy every second of this wonderful moment but also did not want to scare her out of this trance.

Slowly my hand traced the outline of her panties, caressing the soft flesh by their side before reaching inside and cupping her soft ass cheeks. She whimpered “Aaaa…hh”.

My right hand now moved from her neck to her side and I slowly traced my path towards her left boob. She was now very hot, moaning slightly and kissing me with passion. 

Ever so slowly my hand reached her left boob and I traced my fingers around her nipple, which by now was like a hard knob. I slowly massaged her soft boobs ,which only heightened her pleasure.

“ooo..hh please Aryan, please st.....op, ple….ase don’t go further aaaa…hhh” she said.

But I was in no mood to listen. Besides I knew that she was also horny and only her modesty and values were keeping her from going all out. Today I was determined to break all her resistance and show her the way she deserved to be loved.

Slowly I laid her down on the carpet and lay down besides her. I started to kiss her again on her lips. She put her arms around my neck and bent one knee. 

With my right hand I reached the hem of her nighty and slowly lifted it to her waist. I then went down and started kissing her toes, taking one at a time and sucking on them.

“Oooooh nooo… Aryan, this is so beautiful…..” she whispered

Next I traced my mouth upwards on her elegant sexy legs towards her thighs. There was not an ounce of fat on her body and her skin was flawless. Kissing her thighs slowly I reached upwards till I reached the crotch of her panties. 

I could smell the love juices flowing from her pussy and soaking her panties. I kissed her pussy through her panties. Her juices were like sweet nectar. 

“Ooh you are soooo sexy my sweet darling.” I said.

Hooking my fingers around the waistband of her panties, I slowly peeled them off her. She sighed loudly. “No Aryan Please don’t.” 

“Relax baby, just relax and forget about everything except this moment. Enjoy! This is just the beginning” I whispered.

She helped me by lifting her hips off the ground. I pulled her panties all the way down, took them off and gently kept them aside. Now I wanted to eat the dish lying in front of me.

I moved my lips to her thighs again. This time I parted her legs and started licking the inside of her thighs. Slowly and ever so slowly I kissed the supple flesh, kissing, licking , biting and moved upwards. 

Pooja was in total ecstasy now. She was writhing and moaning on the floor. 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaa…………hh! Aryan” she whispered. An occasional bolt of lightning would light up the room momentarily and in that light I appreciated the beauty of her body. 

She was lying on the floor, legs parted slightly, her nighty bunched up at her waist and her juicy little pussy exposed, as if pleading to be eaten. She had her eyes closed and her hands were clasping the edges of the carpet. Ah! What a scene. 

“Thank you God for this” I thought and again plunged into the job at hand.

Slowly I moved upwards till I reached her bare pussy. I deliberately went around it , not even touching it as I wanted to heighten her pleasure and wanted her to beg me to take her.

I reached upwards, pushed her nighty up and reached her belly button. It was small and cute like a teenagers and looked very sexy on her flat tummy. I put my tongue in it, and she moaned aloud. “Oooooooo….hh God , Nooo….oooo!” 

Again I sucked there for some time then moved up. I went straight at her lips, kissed her wildly. By now she was like a hungry animal, she was past caring and immediately put her tongue in my mouth. 

I helped her up to the sitting position and took the hem of her night in both hands and started to take it off. She lifted her arms over her head and the nighty was off her in no time.

Just then the lightening flashed and I could see my princess in full naked glory for a second. She looked like an angel, so innocent, so beautiful, so vulnerable and incredibly sexy. 

My cock was trying to burst through my boxers. I then put her right arm around my neck , held her back with my left arm, put my right arm under her knees and lifted her up from the carpet. She was incredibly light and felt like a soft feather in my arms. 

I then took her to my bedroom all the while kissing her, and lay her down gently on my king sized bed. 

“Wha….t are you going to do, Aryan?” she asked innocently, slightly frightened.

“Let me love you my darling, …….let me love you to my heart’s content and let me show you what you truly deserve.” I whispered

“ I kn…..ow this is not right, b……ut I can’t stop now. Please take me Aryan. Please love me like I never have been. Pleeeeease show me the heaven. Aaaah” she whispered.

I had got my green signal. I immediately took off my vest and boxers. My cock sprang free, happy to be in fresh air at last. It stood proudly in all its 9 inch glory. I saw her innocent eyes go wide at such a sight. 

Probably Yash’s was much smaller than mine. She immediately closed her eyes probably trying to ready herself for my monster’s onslaught, but I had other plans for her….
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

5 comments:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    More than 160,000 men and women are utilizing a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's effective and it works with anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it with water half glass

    2) Then do this strange hack

    so you'll be 1-2 lbs lighter the next day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 

Click this notification to Like our facebook page Seducing Stories

X